Full Day Jamaican Legends Tour from Negril with Lunch
Discover where two of Jamaica’s greatest legends, Bob Marley and Usain Bolt, roamed in this 10 hour day trip. Beginning with a 8am pickup from your hotel in Negril by your guide, you will be driven to Nine Miles, where Bob Marley was born and has his mausoleum as well as the coastal town of Ocho Rios, home to the fastest man in the world, Usian Bolt. A trip to Dunn’s River Falls will cap off this exciting tour. A Jamaican style lunch will be provided on the day will conclude with a drive back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Nine Miles
- Entry/Admission - Dunn's River Falls and Park
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- After a 8am hotel pickup, you will set off on adventure, driving along the coastline from Negril through Montego Bay, before heading inland to the lush green hills of St Ann. Your guide will give you information along the way regarding life and culture in Jamaica, some historical information and pointing out flora and fauna as well. You will arrive at the picturesque village of Nine Miles, approximately a 3.5 hour drive from Negril.
The colorful village of Nine Miles is where Bob Marley was born, spent his younger years and now resides there in spirit through his mausoleum. As you drive through this village you'll see the flags and the buildings covered in the Rasta colors of green, yellow and gold before arriving at the place where he was born and laid to rest. A local guide will tell you all about his life and his loves, such as football and more. See the house where he was born, lived and gained inspiration for some of his greatest songs. As you enter his mausoleum you'll be asked to remove your shoes and no photos can be taken inside. There is a great gift shop here and also memorabilia on the walls.
You will then head to the town of Ocho Rios, where your Jamaican style lunch is provided and have a chance to take some photos and to buy some memorabilia of the greatest runner, Usain Bolt. The afternoon will be spent at the biggest attraction the Island has to offer, the 600 ft Dunn's River Falls. You start at the bottom with your guide, join hands together daisy chain style and climb to the top. Chiseled steps help you meander the falls on this adventure and you can stop along the way to enjoy natural Jacuzzi's in the cool waters.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your Hotel Lobby within the Negril areaReturn point: Tour ends with drop-off at your hotel
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.