Full Day Jeep Tour with Overnight in beduin Camp Stay! (All Meals Included)
Enjoy a whole day in the awesome desert where everything is allowed: climb on every rock you see, dance and jump around like no one is watching (because it's true), roll down from the big sand dunes, hunt sand storms, pet the camels, learn how to tie your scarf Bedouin-style, go offroad in the jeep, sit down in the shade and help Ahmed make his famous lunch, sing songs in caves, drink from fresh springs, watch rock drawings, have tea with Bedouins and listen to their songs.
And after one whole day of this, relax in our comfortable tents and join us for a good home cooked meal. In the evening we relax around the campfire, watch the Milky Way and tell Bedouin stories. You will sleep like rock.
The next morning after all this awesomeness you will think: 'Did we do all of this in one day?'
Luckily you still have the photo's!
per adult from
7 to 24 hours
What's included :
- Overnight stay in bedouin camp
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wadi Rum Protected Area, Wadi Rum Jordan
Wadi Rum is a playground for adults. You can roll around in the sand, search for hidden caves and feel like the next Indiana Jones. In our tour will visit the Laurence Spring, Kazali Canion, big sand dunes, Laurence House, Red bridge, Al-Mahama Canion and al-Mashroom rock.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :1: Wadi Rum Rest House, Aqaba Governorate, Wadi Rum Village, Jordan
2: Wadi Rum Visitor Center, Wadi Rum Rd, Wadi Rum Village, Jordan
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/15/2019 - 10/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.