Full-day Jerez and Cadiz from Seville, with Horse Ballet and Sherry Tasting
Become a wine connoisseur in Jerez during a full-day tour from Seville and taste a fine selection of sherries, then watch the best equestrian ballet in the world and see how the Andalucían horses dance. Explore Europe’s oldest city in Cadiz.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off from Seville
- Professional Spanish and English speaking guide
- Preventing service Covid-19: Social distancing in the walking tour and bus
- Hand sanitizer
- Single use headsets to hear the tour guide clearly
- Entry/Admission - Fundacion Real Escuela Andaluza del Arte Ecuestre
- Entry/Admission - Bodegas Tio Pepe
What's excluded :
- Optional lunch
- Any unspecified extras
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fundacion Real Escuela Andaluza del Arte Ecuestre, Avenida del Duque de Abrantes 11, 11407 Jerez De La Frontera Spain
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Bodegas Tio Pepe, Calle Manuel Maria Gonzalez 12, 11403 Jerez De La Frontera Spain
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Between 8am and 8.30am for pickup from your hotel in Seville city center.
Alternatively at 8am from our office.
Please confirm your exact hotel pickup time 24 hours in advance.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. Need at least 1 Adult to book.
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please remember to provide your phone number, email address, and the name of the hotel where you will be staying at time of booking
- Please confirm the exact time of pickup by calling the supplier the day before your tour.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.