Full-Day Kangaroo Island Safari from Penneshaw
Immerse yourself on this 1-day Safari showcasing the best of Kangaroo Island. Explore Flinders Chase National Park and support local businesses such as Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery and Clifford's Honey Farm, on this iconic day tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Honey sample
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Flinders Chase National Park
What's excluded :
- Lunch - You have the option to pre-order lunch (at your own cost) with your guide on the drive to Vivonne Bay Store. Alternatively, feel free to bring your own packed lunch.
- Dinner - You will have free time in Penneshaw at the end of the tour to buy dinner from the local pizza and pasta store.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vivonne Bay, Vivonne Bay, South Australia
Departing the seaside town of Penneshaw, enjoy Kangaroo Island's scenery as you drive to your first destination of the day, Vivonne Bay. Voted one of Australia's top beaches; admire sweeping coastal views and crystal-clear waters. Your lunch stop is at Vivonne Bay Store, which is known for its world-famous King George Whiting burger.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Flinders Chase National Park, South Coast Road, Kangaroo Island, South Australia Australia
Continue your adventure to the iconic Flinders Chase National Park where you can enjoy the views of the rugged coastline. Marvel at the spectacular Admirals Arch, a natural rock arch shaped by the powerful Southern Ocean where seals are plentiful. No Kangaroo Island experience would be complete without a visit to one of the island's signature landmark, Remarkable Rocks. It took 500 million years for rain, wind, and pounding waves to create these aptly named granite boulders which are a highlight of the National Park. This area has recently endured bushfires and you can witness the regrowth and the resilience of the environment.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Emu Ridge Eucalyptus, 691 Willsons Rd, Kingscote, Kangaroo Island, South Australia 5223 Australia
Next stop is Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery. It has been a Kangaroo Island tourist attraction since 1991 and is the only commercial Eucalyptus Oil distillery in South Australia. They produce a 100% pure Australian Eucalyptus Essential Oil that is unique and produced from the Kangaroo Island Narrow Leaf Mallee. There is a large range of natural products available through its retail shop.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Clifford's Honey Farm, 1157 Elsegood Rd, Kingscote, Kangaroo Island, South Australia 5223 Australia
Experience Clifford's Honey Farm and sample honey from the last remaining pure strain of Ligurian bee in the world. Introduced to Kangaroo Island in the 1880s the Ligurian bee honey has become an attraction not to be missed. Enjoy free time to explore their family-owned farm gate shop showcasing a great range of local produce.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Penneshaw, Penneshaw, Kangaroo Island, South Australia
Returning back to Penneshaw, you can grab a bite to eat for dinner and some free time before transferring to the ferry terminal if you are departing that evening.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Penneshaw SA 5222, Australia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.