Full Day Kayak-Northern Explorer
For lots of beauty, fun and laughs join us on this trip!
The Tour is about 6-7 hours long and starts daily at 10:00. Group size can vary from 2-10 people.
We meet in Eggum at the Harbour at 10:00. After a short introduction and safety talk we start to paddle along the coastline and through the small channels of islands, where the water is crystal clear and have an unique colour just like in the Caribbean .On the way back we will stop for lunch on one of the small isolated rocky islands. Our friendly guides will tell you interesting facts and stories of this area and will ensure a great atmosphere.
For this trip, it’s not necessary to have any previous experience. 99% of our guests never kayaked before.
Come join us for this unique day!
Departures: Every day 10:00
Duration: 6-7 hours
Price: 1400 Nok
per adult from
What's included :
- Afternoon tea
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
We are meeting at 10:00 in Eggum at the Harbour. After a short introduction and safety talk we are jumping in to the kayaks and start to paddle. The area is a unique place in Lofoten. Beautiful islands, crystal clear water, lot of eagles and other birds even a sealion is spotted time to time. We have the perfect location for the lunch where we can relax our arms and fill up our body with energy to continue our trip.
Northern Explorer have discovered that kayaking experience allows for a richer appreciation of the inner and outer landscapes.
Our kayaking program is open for all experience levels, all ages and it is a unique opportunity for those interested in strengthening their body, their mind and nourishing their soul.
We use double kayaks, which makes the kayaking easier for everyone.
Departure Point :Eggumsveien 655, 8360 Bøstad, Norway
Traveler pickup is offered
For pickup please contact us Ports
- Bøstad school, Vikingveien 459, 8360 Bøstad, Norway
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.