Full day kayaking down Šventoji river with lunch
Looking for a truly wild nature tour? Look no further!
Paddle through the waters of Šventoji river and enjoy the captivating nature views surrounding you. Observe the clouds leisurely floating in the sky above you, feel the tranquility of the crystal clear waters and the stillness of the Grazutes regional park's day-life. Travel down the wildest parts of Šventoji river enjoying the crick-crack of grasshoppers, the babble of birds and tender laps of the waves against the kayak.
The guide will be there for you to share stories and give you a helping hand if needed. This tour includes an open-fire lunch, with a main, fresh salad, hot and cold drinks. During the lunch break you will also have an opportunity to bathe in cristal clear waters of forest lake.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local English/Russian/Lithuanian speaking guide
- Hot tea, snacks and delicious lunch over campfire
- Safety briefing
- Kayak and safety equipment hire
- Visitor ticket to Gražutės Regional Park
- Transfer from Visaginas to the place of descend on water and back
What's excluded :
Immerse in the wild nature during this 8-hour kayaking tour.
After meeting at Visaginas, transfer to the tour's starting place at Luodis lake (~30 minutes).
At Luodis lake you will be provided with kayaks, life-vests, paddles, and safety briefing.
Now it's time for you to fully immerse in the wild nature! The itinerary goes mainly through the Šventoji river waters, it begins and finishes in the lakes. The time spent kayaking on this tour is approximately 5 hours. This allows you to experience and appreciate the beauty of untouched nature of Gražutės Regional Park. The guide will be there with you to share stories and give you a helping hand if needed.
By the lunch-time arrive to the shore of the picturesque lake Asavas. Hot tasty tea, snacks and delicious lunch over open fire are waiting for you here. You will also have some time to bathe in cristal clear waters of forest lake and to rest for a bit.
Continue travelling down Šventoji river enjoying the crick-crack of grasshoppers, the babble of birds and tender laps of the waves against the boat.
Finish the tour at an ancient water-mill at Tiltiškės. Comfortable transfer to Visaginas (~40 minutes).
Departure Point :Kosmoso g. 3, Visaginas 31142, Lithuania
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.