Full-Day Key West Tour and Coral Reef Snorkeling with Open Bar
Hop on a bus that will take you on a great adventure to Key West, a Tropical Paradise in US. Enjoy the ride along the Florida Keys and the amazing colorful waters of the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico.There will be only one brief stop for breakfast / bathroom in Key Largo.
Once you get there, you will have 6 hours to experience the caribbean atmosphere of the island.
Dive in the blue waters of Key West Coral Reef for 3 hours in a luxury catamaran with unlimited alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks included, sanitized snorkeling gear is also included.
Don't forget to try some of the typical things in Key West; like the Key Lime Pie, the Conch Fritters and others.
At 5:45 pm, it's time to return back ; our bus will depart from 908 Caroline Street; same place where you were dropped off in the morning. This time the trip is non-stop; you will be back at your hotel between 9:00 -10:00 pm ( depending on hotel location).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Open bar with beer, sodas and water on the Catamaran for your Snorkeling tour in Key West
- Entry/Admission - Mallory Square
What's excluded :
- Food, swimming suits, towels
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mallory Square, 400 Wall St, Key West, FL 33040-6633
Our clients will spend 6 hours in the island. Coral Reef Snorkeling starts at 1 pm. Unlimited drinks and snorkeling gear included on board catamaran. Snorkeling trip : 3 hours.
Duration: 15 hours
Departure Point :340 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33130, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Hampton Inn Miami Beach : 6:45 AMHoliday Inn.Downtown Miami :7:15 AMPorts
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.