Full-Day Kiama Coast and the Royal National Park Guided Tour
Gaze out across the Pacific Ocean from panoramic clifftop lookouts
Drive through is the lush fertile valleys and farmland foothills of Jamberoo and Saddleback Mountain.
See the gushing ocean waters spurt high into the sky at Kiama Blowhole
Enjoy a drive along winding scenic roads through the Royal National Park and Illawarra coastal seaside beaches
Explore aboriginal carvings and a secluded beach at a remote location
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up in Sydney
- Entrance fee to the wildlife park
- Professional Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Foods and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kiama Coastal Walk, Kiama, Kiama Municipality, New South Wales 2533 Australia
Enjoy a unique tour through the dairy countryside, winding, scenic roads through the national park and coastal seaside beaches. It blends beautifully all the contrast of the bush, the farmlands and the coastline of the Australian landscape. Escape the city and into the great Aussie outdoors. Take some great photos and create lasting memories of a unique south coast tour. The Grand Pacific Drive is part of the 140-km award-winning South Coast drive.
After a BBQ lunch, start your return scenic trip via the dairy countryside and stop at the Kiama Blowhole. Cruise past some of the best local beaches in the Illawarra and South Coast region before sweeping over the Sea Cliff Bridge along the Grand Pacific Drive. Walk along the Sea Cliff Bridge and listen to the crashing ocean waves below. Grab some great photos of the breathtaking views or the hang gliders leaping from Bald Hill before driving onwards through the Royal National Park.
The final remote location will take your breath away at Bundeena. Enjoy marvelous walking trails that open into remote lagoons and gorgeous waterfalls. Look out for deer or rock wallabies as you pass by. Finally, walk across a remote sandy beach to view five aboriginal engravings in the late afternoon sun. Lookout across the ocean as the sun sets and you may see a pod of dolphins swimming by. Your guide is a local, loves the outdoors and will ensure a memorable day in the Australian countryside.
Departure Point :35 Harrington St, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.