Full Day Lake Bled & Ljubljana Capitol of Slovenia
Ljubljana and Lake Bled are two of Slovenia’s mustsee places. Feel the vibe of modern and historic
Ljubljana with guide.Find out why Ljubljana is called dragon city. Walk around the lake and enjoy the
scenery. Hike to a Bled viewing point .See city and nature of Slovenia in the same day.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Pletna boat ride and tickets for Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Bled, 4260 Bled, Slovenia
This Alpine lake with the only island in Slovenia has been a world-renowned paradise for centuries, impressing visitors with its natural beauty, wealth of legend, and special powers to restore well-being. Look out at the lake from a castle on a cliff and visit the island on a traditional “pletna” boat.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Ljubljana, Ljubljana, Upper Carniola Region
Ljubljana is Slovenia's capital and largest city. It's known for its university population and green spaces, including expansive Tivoli Park. The curving Ljubljanica River, lined in outdoor cafes, divides the city's old town from its commercial hub
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Franjo Tuđman Airport Zagreb, Ul. Rudolfa Fizira 21, 10150, Zagreb, Croatia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.