Full-Day Loch Ness and Glencoe Tour with Private Driver
• Tours pick up and drop off at clients’ hotel. Tour pick up times are flexible but MUST be advised at time of booking. Tours do not include entrance fees. Suggested entrance tickets have been provided as a separate charge with each tour.
•Chauffeurs provide a panoramic tour with historic highlights and luxurious transport to and from the sites visited but are not accredited tour guides. The tour descriptions are suggested itineraries, the passengers may visit any other sites within the tour areas that they may wish to visit, time permitting. The driver will discuss any specific requests with passengers on the day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Water Bottle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Forth Road Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Stirling Castle
- Entry/Admission - Old Fort of Fort William
- Entry/Admission - Ben Nevis
- Entry/Admission - Caledonian Brewery
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Forth Road Bridge, South Queensferry, Edinburgh EH30 9SF Scotland
The Forth Bridge is a cantilever railway bridge across the Firth of Forth in the east of Scotland, 9 miles west of central Edinburgh. It is considered as a symbol of Scotland, and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It was designed by the English engineers Sir John Fowler and Sir Benjamin Baker.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Stirling Castle, Castle Esplanade Upper Castle Hill, Old Town, Stirling FK8 1EJ Scotland
Stirling Castle, located in Stirling, is one of the largest and most important castles in Scotland, both historically and architecturally. The castle sits atop Castle Hill, an intrusive crag, which forms part of the Stirling Sill geological formation.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, Scotland
Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park is a national park in Scotland centred on Loch Lomond and the hills and glens of the Trossachs, along with several other ranges of hills. It was the first of the two national parks established by the Scottish Parliament in 2002, the second being the Cairngorms National Park
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Old Fort of Fort William, Fort William Scotland
Fort William is the major town of the south-western Highlands of Scotland, sitting at the head of Loch Linnhe, a sea loch, and at the foot of Ben Nevis. The High Street is the heart of the town - here one will find most of the shops, pubs and restaurants and at its northern end, beyond the bypass, the bus and railway stations.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ben Nevis, Fort William Scotland
Ben Nevis is the highest mountain in the British Isles, the summit is 1,345 metres above sea level. Ben Nevis stands at the western end of the Grampian Mountains in the Lochaber area of the Scottish Highlands, close to the town of Fort William. The summit is the highest land in any direction for 459 miles.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Caledonian Brewery, 42 Slateford Road, Edinburgh EH11 1PH Scotland
The Caledonian Canal connects the Scottish east coast at Inverness with the west coast at Corpach near Fort William in Scotland. The canal was constructed in the early nineteenth century by Scottish engineer Thomas Telford.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Laggan, Laggan, Scottish Highlands, Scotland
Laggan Dam is a dam located on the River Spean south west of Loch Laggan in the Scottish Highlands.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• These private tours are ideal for one or more couples who wish to explore Edinburgh and its environs in the comfort of a chauffeur-driven vehicle; or even for a family of up to 6 people who would like a private tour.• We will pick you up at your hotel and then head North from Edinburgh. On the way we will stop to take a look at the spectacular Forth Bridges. We then carry on past the imposing ramparts of Stirling Castle into the Trossachs National Park, which is centred on Loch Lomond. Next, we cross the wilderness of Rannoch Moor before stopping at the dramatic Glencoe. This area boasts striking mountain scenery and is a popular spot for hill-walkers. The dramatic views you will see have also featured in numerous films, including Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.Our private tour continues along the banks of Loch Linnie to Fort William, where we will pass the breathtaking Ben Nevis - Britain’s highest mountain - before entering The Great Glen. Arriving at Fort Augustus on the banks of Loch Ness, you can cruise on the loch, go for a walk or just relax by the Caledonian Canal. Whatever you decide to do, rest assured that the views will be stunning.just keep your eye out for Nessie!Our return journey takes us past the Laggan Dam and Dalwhinnie Distillery before entering the lonely and wild Drumochter Pass. Heading South, we then enter Perthshire, a beautiful land of forests and rivers. Last on the agenda is an early evening walk to the wonderful Black Linn Falls before heading back to Edinburgh.• If passenger wants to customize their tour then they can contact us at a time of booking.• If passenger wants to choose their pick up location which is outside of Central Edinburgh area then they can inquire us on provided voucher details.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) Procedures: As a family run provider of transfer, chauffeur and site seeing services. Airport Transfers is committed to your safety in the new normal and that of it’s driver team. To that end, we have implemented the following measures: • Daily health checks, all drivers will take temperature tests and check for symptoms daily before beginning shifts. We request that passengers similarly ensure that they are asymptomatic before travelling with us. • Chauffeurs will greet guests verbally instead of a handshake, they will still offer to assist with luggage but will sanitise handles after handling. • All drivers will wear masks and hands will be sanitised regularly before, during and after / in between services. • Passengers must wear face masks at all times. • The front passenger seat alongside the driver will not be available for travellers use. • Drivers will wipe external and internal door handles after every trip. • Drivers will have sanitiser (60% + alcohol) and / or wipes available at all times. • Drivers will turn aircon and ventilation to circulate external air not internal air.
- Infants and children, regardless of age, count as full fare paying passengers. Please note that child seats are not compulsory and need to be requested on an ad hoc basis.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Strict Coronavirus (COVID-19) procedures will be adhered to including face masks, sanitisers, Social distancing, and partitions where available (see Additional Info for more details)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.