Full Day Los Haitises National Park Tour with Lunch
Enjoy the amazing views of the Sabana de la Mar and the Dominican Anamuya mountain range on this full day, guided tour. Explore the incredible the incredible sights, flora and fauna of Los Haitises National Park and learn about some of the park's history. Savor a delicious sea food lunch (included in price) in a magical beach and get the chance to relax and swim in the clear natural waters. This tour includes a road-trip in an air-conditioned bus and hotel pickup/drop-off.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Certificated expert guide
- Typical Dominican lunch
- Water, juice or soft drink
- Transportation by A/C bus
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Los Haitises National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Los Haitises National Park, Dominican Republic
Discover the incredible mangroves in the area on board a speedboat. You'll visit a stunning nature reserve known as "La Cueva de la Línea" with incredible formations of petroglyphs of great value and of indigenous origin.
On the walking segment of your tour, you'll explore Los Haitises National Park: a Caribbean oasis which is home to untouched mangrove forests, Taino cave drawings, secluded beaches, pirate hideouts and a grand diversity of endemic flora and fauna. This park is a reserve and sanctuary for many species of birds and sea life, some of which are endemic of Dominican Republic and the Caribbean. Please note that only a portion of the park in open to the public.
Upon completion of your walk, we will head to Punta Arena beach where you will enjoy a delicious lunch and have free time to relax and swim in the most beautiful natural water. before heading back to your hotel. To finish this adventure, board our fantastic wooden pirate boat to cruise the bay and catch a last glimpse of the unparalleled natural beauty of Los Haitises.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We reserve the right to refuse or accept a client who has presented fever, dry cough and respiratory difficulties, the day before the tour and the day of the tour, to participate in our excursions. Our vehicles will be reduced to 50% of their capacity. Tourists is recommended to use masks
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.