Full-day Luna Park Admission Ticket in Sydney
Luna Park is Sydney's favourite harbourside amusement park and is one of the most popular venues to visit on the Sydney Harbour shoreline. Easily accessible from the Sydney's city center, Luna Park offers hours of fun for all the family.
Take the train or ferry, or even walk across the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
per adult from
What's included :
- Unlimited rides at Luna Park
- Entry/Admission - Luna Park Sydney
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Visit: Luna Park Sydney, 1 Olympic Dr, Milsons Point, North Sydney, New South Wales 2061 Australia
Many of the rides at Luna Park provide great views of Sydney Harbour, especially the Ferris Wheel and Wild Mouse. The rides and attractions provide great entertainment for all ages.
Whilst it is an old-fashioned funfair Luna Park also has a range of modern rides.
Enjoy the daily parades in the Park as well as additional seasonal shows.
After all that activity there are a number of food outlets where food and drinks can be purchased if hunger strikes. From the burgers at Lighthouse cafe, tasty snacks at Fish 'n Sips through to the wonderful food and amazing views at The Deck restaurant, you won't go hungry!
Luna Park Sydney is home to fun for everyone and is easily accessible from Sydney's city car. It is only 5-10 minutes by car from the city there is underground car parking spaces. A direct ferry operates from Circular Quay that will have you at Luna Park in just 6 minutes, ferry services also operate from Darling Harbour. Trains operate from the city to Milsons Point Station and from there is a short walk to Luna Park. Or you may choose to enjoy the walk from the city across the Sydney Harbour Bridge to Milsons Point and then down Alfred Street to Luna Park.
Once you arrive at Luna Park Sydney walk through the park's famous face entrance and visit the ticket office on the right to collect your Unlimited Rides Pass. Please remember the passes are based on your height and you may be measured to ensure that you get the correct Rides Pass.
Pick up a Park Map which will have information about all the exciting rides and attractions, as well as the timings for any of the parades and shows. The various dining options are also displayed.
Enjoy amazing harbour views from the Ferris Wheel, Hair Raiser or Wild Mouse. Excplore the many attractions of Coney Island including photos showing the park's history and some of the zany artwork of our local resident artist.
As well as all the fun of the rides, the Unlimited Rides Pass also offers the holder free admission to the North Sydney Pool next door. Cool off after your rides with a relaxing swim in this historic harbourside pool.
Departure Point :Luna Park Sydney, 1 Olympic Dr, Milsons Point, North Sydney, New South Wales 2061 Australia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Unlimited Rides Passes are based on height: Yellow Pass 130cm+, Green Pass 105-129cm, Red Pass 85-105cm
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Luna Park Sydney