Full Day Luxor Tour From Cairo By Airplane
assist at cairo will pickup you from the hotel to cairo airport then assist at Luxor airport when you arrive from our representative and your tour guide with private air-conditioned car. Then start your tour to visit west bank of Luxor (Valley of the Kings) , Continue the tour to visit Hatshepsut temple at El Dir-Elbahri this impassive temple was dedicated to queen Hatshepsut the only female pharaoh, On the way back to east side stop off at the Colossi of Memnon to the largest statues representing Amenophis III facing the Nile river they be as guards of the west side. Break refreshing lunch time at local restaurant, continue visit Karnak Temple the largest temple ever built, visit . Continue your tour to visit Luxor temple, this temple dedicated to worshipped wife of Amon RAA (the main god in Luxor) its called Mut, then take you to drink Cup of Tea or coffee at local coffee shop in down town Luxor, transfer to airport to take your flight back to Cairo.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Tour-Guide.
- private air-conditioned car
- Pickup and drop off from & to the airport
- Domestic flight from Cairo-Luxor’s , Luxor-Cairo
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee to the Historical sightseeing
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Save the hassle of planning and let someone show you around Luxor on a private tour from Cairo. Step off the plane and into a private, air-conditioned car to start your sightseeing adventure of this ancient city. Stop at massive Karnak Temple, Valley of the Kings, the Colossi of Memnon, and the Hatshepsut and Luxor temples to learn about their histories before heading back to Cairo.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.