Full-Day Luxor “Valley of the Kings” Excursion from Hurghada
After your guide picks you up from your hotel, you will start your full-day tour by heading to Luxor in our luxurious coach where you can enjoy the scenery and the landscape on route to Upper Egypt.
Stops can be made whenever you require. Upon arrival in Luxor, visit and explore the Temple of Karnak, Hatshepsut, the impressive Valley of the Kings, Colossi of Memnon and take a boat tour cross the Nile River. And discover one of the most comprehensive collections of Ancient Egyptian relics in the world. This great & mysterious civilization.
Transfer back to your hotel in Hurghada the evening
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Colossi of Memnon Ticket.
- The Karnak Temple Complex Ticket.
- Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari Ticket.
- Valley of the Kings Ticket.
What's excluded :
- Photo shooting session available on request at extra charge
- Transfer from (Sahl Hashesh and Makadi) Extra charge 10 $ per pax
- Banana Island Tour.
- Total Duration: 20 hours
Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt, 1 hour
Karnak Open Air Museum, within the walls of Karnak Temple, Luxor Egypt, 1 hour 30 minutes
Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt, 1 hour 30 minutes
Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt, 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Kindly advise us with your room number please when you check in, in order to inform hotel security and we will provide you with the exact pick up time shortlyThanks and best regards
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Bus capacity %50
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.