Full day Machu Picchu by Sacred Valley train
During your tour of the Sacred Valley, you can marvel at the glaciers of glacial origin, the great views of the valley and the archaeological sites, as well as the great diversity of flora and fauna of the cloud forests surrounding the entire citadel. After the tour will end by one of the 7 wonders of the world: Machu Picchu. A fascinating place, considered today as a sacred place, the most important icon of the planet, considered by UNESCO, since 1982 as Cultural Heritage of Humanity and Since 2007, it has become part of the exclusive group of the 7 new wonders of the planet.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch and dinner on the train
What's excluded :
- Entrance to Wayna Picchu and Machu Picchu
- Other type of food or extra fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Machu Picchu, 08680, Peru
We will pass by your hotel to pick you up and we will go to the train station of Urubamba, from where we will depart in the Sacred Valley in this train you will be able to enjoy the wonderful Andean landscapes, with an excellent service that will elevate the experience of your trip to a level unexpected and you will be able to taste a gourmet lunch. We will arrive at the Aguas Calientes train station, where our staff will assist us to board the transport that will ascend an intricate road giving us a spectacular view of the Urubamba River that shapes the famous canyon.
The Lost City of the Incas, Machu Picchu, will welcome us with its incredible terraces, stairways, ceremonial precincts and urban areas. It will be an unforgettable experience, where a professional guide will transmit the history that surrounds this mysterious and charming enclosure, will visit one of the most important energy centers in the world. After the guided tour, you will enjoy free time to explore the area on your own, relax or meditate. At the agreed time, you will descend to the town of Aguas Calientes for the return, board the return train and enjoy a gastronomic dinner. Upon arrival at the station you will be transferred to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.