Full Day - Machu Picchu tour by Train - Private Service
On our Machu Picchu by train from Cusco you will see the very best highlights the Seventh Wonder of the World, Machu Picchu.
Travel back in time on our Cusco to Machu Picchu Tour and experience the energy of the Incas. As the principal attraction of the Machu Picchu Tour, you will visit the world-famous Peruvian complex of Machu Picchu which is definitely on the bucket list of all adventurous travelers.
As part of our Machu Picchu by train, explore and hike around Machu Picchu which is shrouded by mist and surrounded by lush vegetation and steep cliffs. Situated in a spectacular location, it’s the most fantastic archaeological treasure in the whole world. Like the Taj Mahal and the Great Wall of China, it has been seared into the collective consciousness of humanity. Take our Machu Picchu by Train package and ride the amazing scenic train that passes the entrance to the Inca Trail and follows Hiram Bingham’s route of discovery.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bus Ticket: Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes (round trip)
- Expedition Train Ticket: Poroy - Aguas Calientes - Poroy (round trip)
- Machu Picchu entrance fee
- Professional and experienced tour guide
- Transportation: Hotel - train station - hotel (round trip)
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- Meals and drinks
- Travel Insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
After Breakfast at the hotel, we will take the train ride to Aguas Calientes, once there, you will go exploring the 7th Wonder of the Modern World, Machu Picchu. It is sure to be one of the most memorable experiences of your lifetime. Feel free to enjoy this marvelous Incan masterwork that was built centuries ago. Some of the recommended sites to visit are House of the Guardian, the Intihuatana, the Temple of the Sun, and the Sacred Plaza. This is your opportunity to soak up some of the atmospheres of this magical place.
Soon it will be time to go back down to Aguas Calientes and catch your train back to Cusco. Your train ride to Cusco will be aboard the Expedition Train. Upon your arrival at the Poroy station, you will be picked up and driven back to your hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.