Full-Day Madaba Mount Nebo and Dead Sea Private Tour
Explore ancient ruins and top regional attractions in central Jordan.
Make the most of your time in Jordan with this unique tour
float in the salty waters of the Dead Sea, visit the incredible historic city of Madaba and Mount Nebo.
Our service five stars, limousine, modern tourism car, wifi, water, juice,
air-conditioned car, take free time to shoot pictures, free time for shopping
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Mount Nebo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Madaba, Madaba, Madaba Governorate
Madaba has many churches and mosaics, as well travelers can do shopping in old markets in Madaba city
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mount Nebo, Madaba Jordan
Mount Nebo is an elevated ridge of the Abarim in Jordan.
It is mentioned in the Hebrew Bibleas the place where Moses was granted a view of the Promised Land.
The view from the summit provides a panorama of the land and, to the north, a more limited one of the valley of the River Jordan. The West Bank city of Jericho is usually visible from the summit, as is Jerusalem on a very clear day.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dead Sea, Jordan
The Dead Sea has many wonderful attractions.
Its famously hyper-saline water makes floating easy and swimming, its mineral-rich black mud is used for therapeutic and cosmetic treatments. And the magical sunset.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Queen Alia Intl Airport, Amman Jordan
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.