Full-Day Madeira North West Coast Safari from Funchal
Enjoy the entire Jeep 4X4 ride and take in the magnificent scenery of unfamiliar areas. You can visit the most outstanding and untouched areas of this wonderful Island
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup
- Entry/Admission - Safari Madeira Island
- Entry/Admission - Ribeira Brava Beach
- Entry/Admission - Miradouro do Veu da Noiva
- Entry/Admission - Cabo Girao
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Safari Madeira Island, Funchal, Madeira Portugal
With 30 years of experience, SAFARI MADEIRA takes you to know the true spirit of Madeira Island. In a unique and striking way, with SAFARI MADEIRA, you can enjoy the magnificent scenery of these unknown areas. An opportunity to "go back in time".
Travel with us in a unique way and enjoy magnificent hidden surroundings of this wonderful island.
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Ribeira Brava Beach, Ribeira Brava, Madeira 9350-203 Portugal
Meeting Point to explain everything about the safari.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Porto Moniz, Porto Moniz, Madeira, Madeira Islands
"The natural swimming pools at Porto Moniz are formed by volcanic lava, naturally filled with crystal-clear sea water. The natural pools of Porto Moniz are the highlight of the village of Porto Moniz.
The natural salt water swimming pools are made up of volcanic rock, into which the sea flows naturally.
This space, with a surface area of 3800 m², has also a children’s swimming pool, a children’s play area and disabled access.
In addition, the beach has a car park, changing rooms and bathrooms with lockers for storing personal items, a snack bar open during the summer months, first aid, sun loungers and sunshades for hire.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Miradouro do Veu da Noiva, Er 101, Seixal, Madeira 9270-154 Portugal
"The Véu da Noiva Viewpoint, located between Seixal and São Vicente, enables visitors to see the Véu da Noiva waterfall and the northern coast of Madeira Island. Situated on the old road which connects Seixal to São Vicente, the Véu da Noiva Viewpoint offers one of the most typical landscapes of Madeira. From this point you can see the Véu da Noiva Waterfall, which resembles a bride's veil, due to its height and the torrents of water that gush down the hillside.
From this viewpoint there is also a pleasant view of the Atlantic and the slopes of the northern coast of Madeira." (visitmadeira.pt)
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Cabo Girao, Camara De Lobos, Madeira Portugal
"It is the highest cape in Europe, at an elevation of 580 m, and is famous for its suspended glass platform.
The Cabo Girão viewpoint, situated on the highest promontory in Europe, at an elevation of 580 m, offers a vertiginous view of the fajãs of Rancho and Cabo Girão – small areas of cultivated land at the foot of the cliff – as well as magnificent panoramic views over the ocean and the municipalities of Câmara de Lobos and Funchal.
The viewpoint has been renovated, and a suspended glass platform, called a skywalk, was built.
It is an excellent spot to practice paragliding and base jumping. Recently, the Portuguese parachutist Mário Pardo performed a spectacular motorcycle leap here.
Nearby is the Chapel of Nossa Senhora de Fátima (Our Lady of Fátima), built in 1951 and one of the main pilgrimage sites of the island." (visitmadeira.pt)
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Estrada Monumental 568, 9000 Funchal, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: FunchalPick up outside of Funchal will be charged extra Tax, request the information at the time of booking.Directions: WestDates: Every dayReturn point: FunchalPorts
- Madeira, 9020-415 Funchal, Portugal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Optional Lunch, 10€ per person. (3 course meal)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.