Full-Day Mahahual and Chacchoben Ruins Tour from Cancun
Explore this magical places of Mexico!
On this tour you will discover the Mayan Port of Mahahual, the ideal place for a holiday away from the city, isolated from the stress and worries of everyday life. Snorkel with millions of colorful fish and beautiful turtles. In addition the history does not fall behind, you will know the fascinating archaeological area of Chacchoben with a full day tour from Cancun.
Mahahual is a fishing village, with sandy streets, unpaved and with some rustic restaurants and hotels, which gives it the taste of the authentic Mexican province, in addition to guaranteeing a pleasant rest.
Chacchoben is located 85 kilometres from Chetumal. From 2016 began a project that filled the houses with art and color. The ejido is a place with an enormous natural, historical and archaeological richness.
In this tour you can swim to the seaside, take a nap in the hammocks, have fun in the kayaks and take thousands of photos that you will remember forever.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Box Lunch
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Lunch - Dish to choose
- Boat Ride
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Chacchoben archaeological zone admission
- Guide at the archaeological zone
- Beach club admission
- Bottled water
- Visit to Mahahual
What's excluded :
- Soda/Pop - No drinks at restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mahahual, Mahahual, Costa Maya, Yucatan Peninsula
We start this adventure from the door of your hotel, you will go up to the transport and start with this tour of the Mayan Port of Mahahual; along the way to reach the destination you will receive a lunch box so you can taste during the trip.
When we finally reach our first destination, we will board a boat and head to the adventure that the Mayan coast has for you, to perform snorkeling activity where you can observe the marine life that abounds in its natural habitat and you will find yourself surrounded by colorful fish and many turtles.
After 1 hour and a half of fun by the sea, we will return to land and head to our beach club so you can taste the delicious food, you can select the dish that you like the most from the main menu of the club restaurant. When you finish satisfying your taste with food you can dance, swim to the seaside, take a nap in the beds, kayak, have fun with the sand and take thousands of photos as the landscape is to remember forever.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Chacchoben, Chacchoben, Yucatan Peninsula
Finally we will head to admire one of the best kept secrets of the Mayan Coast, the famous Mayan ruins of Chacchoben. In this archaeological area you can find various attractions, structures such as one of the most popular, the Great Basamento. Likewise, in the Mayan ruins we can observe the remains of Las Vías and Group II.
In each of the buildings you will be able to appreciate the religious influence of The Mayan beliefs, you will also discover many elements of this civilization. In addition, one more attraction as an archaeological factor is its fauna and flora, you can enjoy a presence of large quantities of toucans and songbirds, as well as zapote trees, fig trees, peppers, ramones, chacas, corozos, white cedars and mahogany, in less Proportion.
So if you are a nature lover this trip and the history that surrounds it will amaze you with what the tour guide will have to tell you.
The day will end and you will return to your hotel full of memories to tell and many photographs to share.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between 6:30 am to 7:45 am. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. Every service and every part of the tour is directly operated by our staff. This is why we’re able to guarantee an excellent and high quality service. Most of the web pages you see are simply selling tours as a middle-man, providing little to no guarantee of quality, safety or assurance. Here, you buy directly from the tour operator.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly everyday. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.