Full-Day Manual Polaris Slingshot Adventure Rental
We are an official Polaris Adventure Outfitter specializing in Polaris Slingshot adventure rentals. Our vehicles are top of the line and kept in great shape with constant vehicles checks. Our vehicles are perfect for running errands around town or just going for a pleasant drive in the city. With the beautiful weather in Florida, it is always a fun time driving a Polaris Slingshot. With a quality sound system and Bluetooth connectivity, listening to your favorite tunes couldn't be better. Take a ride in our one of a kind open air vehicles for your next adventure!
per adult from
What's included :
- Manual Polaris Slingshot
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Security Deposit of $250-$750. It is a refundable fee if there are no damages on Polaris Slingshot.
- Insurance Fee of $35
- Hop in one of our top of the line 2019 Polaris Slingshot GTs and cruise down the roads in our head turning vehicles! Take in the sun and the local vibes. In the do-it-yourself adventure our team will point you in the direction you want to go. This is sure to be a day you won't soon forget.
When booking, remember, each vehicle holds two people! You must be at least 21 years of age and have a valid drivers license to rent one of our vehicles! Passengers can be under 21 years of age as long as they can sit independently in their seat!
Departure Point :Central Florida Slingshots, 9819 S, Orange Blossom Trail Ste 119, Orlando, FL 32837, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.