Full day Marble Chapels
This activity invites you to visit the majestic Marble Chapels, National Monument. You will enjoy the beautiful flora and fauna that is presented on the imposing Austral Road on the way to your destination.
per adult from
14 to 15 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Passenger insurance
- Snack breakfast
- Chapel navigation ticket
- Entry/Admission - Capillas de Marmol
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto Rio Tranquilo, Puerto Rio Tranquilo, Aisen Region
Our guide driver will pick you up at your accommodation at approximately 6:00 am to depart at 7:00 am for departure. You will travel by Carretera Austral for approximately 5 hours one way and 5 more hours back. You will be able to contemplate the landscapes that this route offers you and in addition, you will be able to enjoy photographic stops to be able to register your tourist experience.
It is worth mentioning that after sailing in Marble Chapels you will be approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes in Puerto Río Tranquilo to get to know the town and enjoy a tasty lunch.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Villa Cerro Castillo, Villa Cerro Castillo, Aisen Region
The guide driver will stop at the Cerro Castillo viewpoint, located on the road to Puerto Río Tranquilo. Here you can enjoy your snack breakfast contemplating this natural attraction already mentioned and its surroundings.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Capillas de Marmol, Carretera Austral, Puerto Rio Tranquilo Chile
Our local operator together with an expert guide will accompany you on the Marble Chapels navigation. You here will be informed about the most relevant of these rock formations and of course, you can enjoy and register this natural beauty.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Passenger pick-up begins at 6:00 am and departure to destination is at 7:00 am.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.