Full-Day Marrakech Desert Rose Small-Group Tour and Camel Ride
You will see the contrast of the city by visiting the most beautiful gardens at
the MENA region. And the arrived at the palm we will provide traditional scurf of the Tuaregs , used since ancient times for sun protection , and perfect for photos. After some time at leisure to take some photos with the camels, you will ride for an hour and half. At the end of the ride a cup of mint tea will be served under the palm grove shades while you’re taking a break.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Camel Ride
- Masks fpr protection against COV19
- Free internet access to use 'UNITI"app live voice transmission and keep security distance
- Entry/Admission - Jardin Majorelle
- Entry/Admission - La Palmeraie
- Entry/Admission - Le Jardin Secret
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jardin Majorelle, Rue Yves Saint Laurent, Marrakech 40090 Morocco
We amble along shady lanes, in the midst of trees and exotic plants of dreamy origin; we walk past refreshing, burbling streams and pools filled with water lilies and lotus flowers; we hear wafting through the air, laden with sugared fragrance, the rustling of leaves and the chirping of numerous birds who come here to take refuge
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: La Palmeraie, Marrakech Morocco
Palm Grove is the most famous Palm trees garden in Marrakech with more than 1 million Palm tree , the place is very quiet and let every body breath the real clean Oxygen away from the hustle and the bustle of Marrakech city and it’s building .
Camel Ride is simply means The camel or, properly said in the case of Morocco, dromedary (a single hump), has always been a means of transport for the inhabitants of the country , especially in the most deserted areas of the country.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Le Jardin Secret, Rue Mouassine, 121, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
The origins of Le Jardin Secret hark back to the second half of the sixteenth century, when the Saadian Sultan Moulay ‘Abd-Allah commenced upon the urbanization of what is now the Mouassine district. the palace, which stood on the grounds of Le Jardin Secret, was destroyed toward the end of the seventeenth century.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Souk Semmarine, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Inside the maze of shadowy alleys and passages dotted with pools of sunlight that make up the bazaars of Marrakech in Morocco is a world brimming with multicoloured carpets, silk kaftans, spices, antiques, lanterns, pottery and jewelry. The best way to approach the sensory overload of the souks of Marrakech is to take a breath and dive in.
The main artery of the souks is Souk Semmarine, a broad, covered alley that begins with pâtisserie and pottery, and moves into high-quality fabric and textiles shops. Traders here sell everything from kaftans to pashminas. There are also huge, expensive, tourist emporiums full of antiques, carpets and jewelry.
About halfway along, Souk Semmarine forks. On the right is Spice Square and on the left is Souk el Attarine, bright and gleaming with copper and brass lanterns, mirrors, candlesticks, silver teapots and lamps, as well as the spices and perfumes, for which it was traditionally known.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Hôtel Restaurant Café de France, jamaa el-fnna، Rue des Banques, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.