Full-day Marrakech Guided City Tour To Discover The Medina In Marrakech
The guided city tour of Marrakech with official professional guided will take you to explore one of the amazing imperial cities in Morocco, during the guided city tour you will discover the main point of interests in the city starting from the Koutoubia mosque, the saadian tombs, the old palaces in Bahia and Badia palace, walk through the old jewish town to reach the souks/markets to visit the artisans making traditional objects in their workshops and explore the colorful shops with smelts of the Moroccan species.
• Discover the flowery palaces and innumerable monuments of Marrakech during a 3 hours guided tour.
• Discover the history of the ocher city of the Kingdom of Morocco.
• Visit the gardens in majorel and menara and visit the old palaces in Bahia Palace and badia palace
• Explore the ancient medina of Marrakech and its amazing souks
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and return from your Hotel/Riad
- Professional driver
- Bottled water
- Local taxes
- Professional art historian guide
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Saadian Tombs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Koutoubia Mosque, Rue el Ksour, Derb Sabai, 13, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
The Koutoubia Mosque is the largest mosque in Marrakech, Morocco. The mosque is also known by several other names, such as Jami ‘al-Kutubiyah, the Kotoubia mosque, the Kutubiya mosque, the Kutubiyyin mosque and the booksellers’ mosque. It is located in the southwest medina district of Marrakech. The mosque is decorated with curved windows, a ceramic strip, pointed merlons and decorative arches; it has a large square with gardens, and is lit at night. The 773-meter (253-foot) minaret includes an arrow and orbs. It was completed during the reign of the Berber Almohad Caliph Yaqub al-Mansour (1184-1199), and inspired other buildings such as the Giralda in Seville and the Hassan Tower in Rabat.
Stop At: Saadian Tombs, Rue De La Kasbah, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Saadian Sultan Ahmed Al Mansour Ed Dahbi spared no expense on his tomb, importing Italian Carrara marble and gilding honeycomb muqarnas (decorative plasterwork) with pure gold to make the Chamber of 12 Pillars a suitably glorious mausoleum. Al Mansour died in splendour in 1603
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
2: Marrakesh Menara Airport, RAK Mhamid saada 6 n209، Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
PICK UP FROM EVEY HOTEL AND RIAD IN MARRAKECH FOR THIS FULL DAY EXPLORATIONAirports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.