Full Day Meeting of the Waters & Piranha Fishing with lunch in Manaos
Leaving from the floating dock, cruise down the Rio Negro and pass by the busy harbor of Manaus where large ships load and unload as well as the Educandos hillside with wooden houses built on stilts, while watching the daily life of the people who live on the riverside. Lunch included. After the canoe ride, the boat will sail a quiet lake.
Our native guide will teach the ways to catch Amazonian fish: delicious Tucunaré, Jaraquí or a voracious Piranhas. By night fall dinner will be served on the floating restaurant and the lucky fisherman will taste his own fish.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
Route Duration: 9 hoursStops on the Manaos, Brazil:
Attractions on the Manaos, Brazil:
Operates: The pickup will be confirmed
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.