Full Day Middle of the World, Cable Car and Quito City Tour
Enjoy the most complete, exciting and flexible full day trip of Quito! Have the best memorable life experiences in the Capital City of Ecuador and discover Quito's top attractions escorted by a friendly and knowledgeable local tour guide... Enjoy the comfort and safety of a private transportation, and avoid unnecessary crowds! Don't miss this opportunity during your vacations in Quito!
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Certified Tour Guide
- Private transportation
- Mentioned Visits
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Rucu Pichincha
- Entry/Admission - Intinan Museum
- Entry/Admission - Fundacion Iglesia de la Compania
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza Foch, Calle Foch y Reina Victoria esquina, Quito 170150 Ecuador
Meeting at 9:00 a.m. at Hotel Nu House.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Rucu Pichincha, Quito Ecuador
Cable car ride and visit to Cruz Loma viewpoint.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Intinan Museum, Autopista Manuel Cordova Galarza, a 200 metros del redondel de la Mitad del Mundo, San Antonio de Pichincha, Quito 170180 Ecuador
Visit to the Equator Line Museum.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Mitad Del Mundo, Avenida Manuel Cordova Galarza KM. 13/5, San Antonio de Pichincha, Quito 170180 Ecuador
View of the Historical Monument of the Equator Line
Stop At: Basilica del Voto Nacional, Carchi 122 y Venezuela., Quito 170150 Ecuador
View of the Historic Center of Quito
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Plaza de la Independencia (Plaza Grande), Gabriel Garcia Moreno Entre Chile y Espejo, Quito 170150 Ecuador
Walk around the old town.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Fundacion Iglesia de la Compania, Garcia Moreno N 10-43, Quito 170150 Ecuador
Visit to the most charming Church of Quito.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Iglesia y Convento de San Francisco, Cuenca 477 y Sucre, Quito 170150 Ecuador
Visit to the biggest religious complex of Quito
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Nu House Boutique Hotel, Reina Victoria, Quito 170143, Ecuador
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Our guides and drivers will follow vehicle cleaning and personal care protocols, with disinfectant products during the tour.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.