Full-day Milan Sightseeing Tour from Lake Garda
A journey in the most significant historical moments of the city. The excursion to Milan is a delightful discovery of artistic beauties in one of the most important cities in North of Italy. The modern and cosmopolitan city is a fascinating combination of tradition and innovation.
per adult from
What's included :
- City guide
- Tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Start the morning with pick-up from a central location and set out on the around 2-hour journey to Milan.
Between invasions and battles, lordships and great artists, Milan has developed and extended its horizons to become an economic center of international renown, as well as the Italian capital of fashion and design. During your city tour, you'll discover the city's most impressive landmarks and monuments including the famous Duomo cathedral of Milan, the Vittorio Emanuele II gallery, Sforzesco castle, the Scala theatre, and the Marino Palace. It's also possible to book a visit to San Siro football Stadium.
After lunch (own expense), there will be free time to explore the city on your own, have a coffee or do some shopping.
Return to Lake Garda starts from Milan at around 4pm.
Departure Point :1: Via Str. Granda, 2, 38069 Nago-Torbole TN, Italy
2: Viale Trento, 5, 38066 Riva del Garda TN, Italy
3: Via IV Novembre, 31, 25010 Limone Sul Garda BS, Italy
4: Piazzale Boldini, 4, 25084 Gargnano BS, Italy
5: Piazzale Salvo d'Acquisto, 25088 Toscolano Maderno BS, Italy
6: Corso Giuseppe Zanardelli, 84, 25083 Gardone Riviera BS, Italy
7: Largo Dante Alighieri, 15, 25087 Salò BS, Italy
8: Via Gardesana, 236, 37018 Malcesine VR, Italy
9: Via Madonna della Pace, 4, 37010 Brenzone sul Garda VR, Italy
10: Via Gardesana, 35, 37010 Torri del Benaco VR, Italy
11: Corso Italia, 80, 37016 Garda VR, Italy
12: Piazzale Aldo Moro, 1, 37011 Bardolino VR, Italy
13: Via Gardesana, 22, 37017 Lazise VR, Italy
14: Via Venezia, 26, 37019 Peschiera del Garda VR, Italy
15: Largo Faselo Bitinico, 1, 25019 Sirmione BS, Italy
16: Viale Tommaso dal Molin, 36, 25015 Desenzano del Garda BS, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please include your country code, area code, and phone number on your booking
- Please include the name of your hotel
- Note the 11-hour duration may vary depending on your pickup and drop-off area
- Important: Please insert your mobile phone number (with area code es: +44/+61). You will receive a call if you're not at the pick-up point at the right time.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 52 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.