Full day Monks of the Pacana - San Pedro de Atacama
Tour to the Monks of Pacana and Quisquiro, two of the best kept secrets of the Atacama Desert. Includes transportation, breakfast and box lunch.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Breakfast and Boxlunch
What's excluded :
- Extras that do not appear in the inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Monjes de La Pacana, Camino a Salar de Tara, San Pedro de Atacama, Antofagasta, Chile
This excursion will take us to the east of San Pedro de Atacama, towards the Andes mountain range. Our first stop will be the Licancabur viewpoint, where we will enjoy our breakfast, depending on the wind conditions. If it could not, it will be at the next point of visit, which is the Quepiaco River wetland, where we will appreciate the contrast between vegetation and mountain range.
Later, we will move to the viewpoint of the Pacana, then visit the monks of the Pacana, huge stone pillars that rise vertical and lonely in the middle of the desert. Afterwards, we will have our lunch in the Salar de Quisquiro, which is more than 4,000 meters above sea level. Here we will have a time to rest and enjoy the surroundings. Finally, we will pass through the Aguas Calientes salt flat, which is characterized by its waters of different colors, on the way back to San Pedro de Atacama.
Departure: 08:00 hs
Arrival: 4:30 p.m.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.