Full day Montevideo - From Punta del Este, Uruguay
A complete tour of the capital of our country, visiting all the points of tourist interest and visiting each of the sites that should be known when you arrive at this beautiful city, from the solemnity of its buildings to the beauty of its promenade along the River de la Plata, enjoy Montevideo with the certainty that nothing will stay in the inkwell.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrances to museums / attractions
- Does not include cruise, consult separately
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Montevideo Sign, Rambla Republica del Peru, Montevideo Uruguay
The Full Day Montevideo tour will take you on the Interbalnearia route from Punta del Este to the Uruguayan capital. Once in Montevideo you will cross the Costanera Boulevard to see the magnificent residential neighborhoods of Carrasco, Punta Gorda and Pocitos. Then you will visit the José Batlle y Ordóñez Park, where the Centenario Stadium is located and the famous monument "La Carreta" by José Belloni.
You will continue this tour along Artigas Boulevard until you reach the Prado, a stately residential neighborhood with the splendor of 1900. There you will get to know the monuments "Los últimos Charrúas" and "La Diligencia". Later you will reach the Cerro de Montevideo, from where you can enjoy beautiful panoramic views of the city and the bay.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.