Full-Day Mountain Biking in the Atlas Mountains from Marrakech
Bike in the high Atlas Mountains on dirt roads and trails. There will be challenging climbs and descents, so this tour is suitable for those who are looking for a true mountain biking experience in Morocco.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Lunch and snacks
- Support vehicle during biking
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Soft Drinks
- After a pick up from your hotel in Marrakech, you will drive to the Atlas Mountains, specifically to Imlil Valley, where you will be met by the local tour operator.
After having a welcome tea at a guesthouse, you will get your bike and helmet, and set off riding on an uphill asphalt road towards Tizi n' Tamatert Pass. From there, you will have amazing views over the Imlil and Imnane Valleys. After a short break there, you will carry on riding on the same asphalted road to the last village, called Tachedirt village, situated at an altitude of over 7700 feet (2350m).
Once you get there, you will take an unpaved road downhill, passing by many Berber villages such as Ouanskra, Ikkis, Amsakrou, and Imsker villages. There you will have a stop for lunch before carrying on downhill to the town of Asni, which is the finish point of your biking adventure. You will bid farewell to the local team, and be driven back to Marrakech.
Your total amount of time biking is about 4 hours.
Departure Point :Your Marrakech hotel or as close as possible depending on accessibility
Departure Time :8am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 15 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.