Full Day Museums Sightseeing Tour of Hyderabad
The city of Hyderabad has got beautiful museums which can be covered in a day with their distinct cultural heritage with the help of most experienced / authorized tour guides of Hyderabad city. Our beginning of first place would depend on which part of the city you are staying. It gives a smell of the city with the spice up of the history, related stories, anecdotes and facts. With the museums of Hyderabad in this tour, Paigah Tombs and Birla Temple also have been added for diversity and difference.
You will be with expert local Tour Guides of Hyderabad with Professional Guide License to enter and to explain in all the monuments and museums.
You do not need to stand in the long 'Q' for tickets and entry.
Entrance Fee, Guide Fee, Transportation with Pick and Drop from the hotel are included
You will learn a lot about the local history and culture with your Local Tour Guides of Hyderabad city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry Fee to the monuments and museums
- Professional Tour Guide Fee
- A/c Car for 4 tourists and a guide with pick up from your hotel and drop in your hotel.
- One Bottle of drinking water each
- Parking Fee, Toll Fee and other taxes associated with vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Salar Jung Museum
- Entry/Admission - Nizam Museum
- Entry/Admission - AP State Museum
What's excluded :
- Still Camera / Mobile Camera Charges / Video Camera Charges
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Salar Jung Museum, Salar Jung Rd, near Minar Function Hall, Darulshifa, Hyderabad, Telangana 500002, India
This is massive collection of art objects, textiles, sculptures, ivory objects, arms, walking sticks, clocks, marbles, metals, miniatures, bronzes, jade objects, beautiful silver inlay works like bidri craft, carpets, silver jewellery and manuscripts by Former Prime Minister of Hyderabad. This is the biggest one man collection in the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Nizam Museum, Purani Haveli, Hyderabad 500002 India
This museum is know as HEH Nizam's Museum located in one of the oldest palaces of Nizams of Hyderabad with the exhibits ranging from their precious walking sticks, cradles of distinct nature, manually operated lifts, Biggest Wardrobe in the world of 6th Nizam and remarkable exhibits of objects received by 7th Nizam of Hyderabad during Silver Jubilee Celebrations. Most of the exhibits are made of silver and some of them are valuable gold objects inlaid with precious gems and diamonds.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: AP State Museum, Public Gardens Red Hill, Hyderabad 500004 India
This is a state government run museum located in the heart of Hyderabad in a beautiful heritage building next to legislative assembly with exhibits ranging from sculptures, vast collection of bronzes, hero stones, one Egyptian mummy, Buddhist Sculptures, stone inscriptions, paitings and Jain Sculptures.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Paigah Tombs, Santosh Nagar 10 Km from Charminar, Hyderabad 500058 India
This is the complex of tombs belonging to the family of Paigah nobles who worked as Prime Ministers of Nizam's and also closely related related to the Nizams Family with matrimonial relations. This is a small place with beautiful marble carvings, stucco decorations with marvelous jolly work.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Birla Mandir, Naubath Pahad Kala Pahad, Nr. Hussainsagar Lake, Hyderabad 500004 India
This is a beautiful white marble temple perched on the top of a hill overlooking Hussain Sagar Lake and beautiful views of the city built around 40 years ago. It is an amalgamation of architectural styles of Hindu Temples in India
Duration: 35 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick Up from Taj Falaknuma Palace, ITC Kohenoor, Hotel Westin, Hotel Trident, Hotel Novotel HICC, Golkonda Hotel, Taj Krishna Hotel, Taj Deccan Hotel, Vivanta by Taj, Taj Banjara, ITC Kakatiya, Marriott Hotel, Sheraton Hotel, Hyatt Gachibowli, Park Hyatt Hotel, Lemon Tree Hotel and Red Fox Hotel etc.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Except in Salarjung Museum wheel chairs are not available at other places
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.