Full Day Nairobi City, Museums, Market, Food Experience and Giraffe Center Tour
With a full day to explore, get an authentic insight into Nairobi life. With a like-minded local by your side you will experience the vibrant and exciting culture of the city, as you discover the same of most iconic attractions as well as getting a taste of local delicacies and way of life in off the beaten path locations. Your experience will be fully personalized to include the famous sites and areas you’d most likely want to explore, in addition to hidden spots creating a memorable day in Kenya!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch - African Food Experience (with 2 local Beers)
- Entry/Admission - National Archives
- Entry/Admission - Nairobi National Museum
- Entry/Admission - Njuguna's Place
- Entry/Admission - Giraffe Centre
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Nairobi Central Business District, hajjatifatumakamaliza88gmail.com, Nairobi, Kenya
A Short walking tour of the city, Nairobi, popularly known as “Green City in the Sun” has an amazing culture, which is unparalleled in any other city. The city is known for its sheer natural beauty that will take your breath away. This short walk will introduce you to the history, culture and backbone economic activity of the city and its people.
Stop At: National Archives, Moi Avenue, Nairobi Kenya
Kenya National Archives is a little-visited museum and art gallery that has a range of paintings and tribal photographs from throughout Africa. There is also an enormous collection of tribal weaponry, instruments, masks and other paraphernalia. Elsewhere are exhibits that provide a fascinating insight into the struggle for independence and the history of Nairobi
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Fig Tree Fresh Food Market - Ngara, Kienjeku Rd, Nairobi, Kenya
The Fig Tree Market at Ngara is an urban fresh produce market whose main clientele are the residents of Parklands Estate. Since majority of the target market are from the Indian community (known for their rich culture) , a very wide variety of vegetables you would rarely find in other markets in Nairobi are stocked. You will find literally everything in the Fruit and Veggie Kingdom at the Fig Tree Market. From the kawaida veggies like onions and tomatoes, bananas and oranges to sour gourd ,coconuts, bitter melon, mint, parsley , dill, sweet corn , curry leaves to baby potatoes all at an interesting price.
Stop At: Nairobi National Museum, Museum Hill, Nairobi 00100 Kenya
The Nairobi National Museum is a one stop for visitors to sample Kenya’s rich heritage, both for education and leisure. It is located at the Museum Hill – a few minutes drive from Nairobi Central District. Nairobi National Museum houses a collection of Kenya’s history, nature, culture and contemporary art.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Njuguna's Place, Waiyaki Way, Nairobi, Kenya
Ready to taste the best food in Kenya? Get your taste buds dancing during the most delicious Kenyan food tour in town! Together with your foodie insider, enjoy delicious Locally prepared Kenyan meals with local alcohol making memories that will last you a lifetime.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Giraffe Centre, Duma Rd, Nairobi Kenya
The centre has been ostensibly set up as a breeding centre for the endangered Rothschild giraffe, but now operates conservation/education programs for Kenyan school children.
There is good information on giraffes available here, and an elevated feeding platform where visitors meet the resident giraffes face to face.
Hand feeding giraffes is an education in itself. You will see, close at hand, how they use their long, prehensile tongues to remove leaves from prickly acacia branches.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any Location within Nairobi or as AgreedPorts
- Kenyatta International Airport
- Wilson Airport
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.