Full day navigation glaciers Balmaceda & Serrano
After embarking, navigation begins on the Última Esperanza Fjord, on the way to the Bernardo O'Higgins National Park where the Balmaceda and Serrano glaciers meet.
You can know part of the history of the city and curiosities of the glaciers through the guide that accompanies you at all times.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Meals not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Serrano Glacier, Torres del Paine National Park Chile
We will begin our expedition in Puerto Natales, where we will check-in to set sail on the Ferry. Beginning our navigation through the Señoret Canal, we will pass in front of the Frories Bories National Historical Monument, a building from 1913, which stands out for its industrial style, pos Victoriano English style. We will continue the trip until we reach Isla Guanaco, where we will see the beautiful dolphins Magellanic, also known as dolphins, a marvel that can not be overlooked.
The navigation will continue until we meet our main destination, Mount Balmaceda, from where we can see the spectacular Balmaceda Glacier. We will disembark in Puerto Toro, where together with our guide, we will make a 1 km walk along the banks of the Témpanos Lagoon, through a path of not much difficulty. After that break, we will continue towards the Serrano Glacier, through a native forest of coigües, ñirres and ciruelillos, enjoying the impressive vegetation and the contrast between the sky and the sea ice.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.