Full-Day Nearshore Gulf State Waters Fishing
Captain Rob Hansill is a Florida native and U.S. Marine (retired). He is the father of two sons and lives in Niceville with his wife of 25 years. Rob holds a Masters endorsement on his Merchant Mariner Credential, Title 46 U.S. Code, and is certified by The United States Coast Guard National Maritime Center.
Captain Rob’s passion is to help people find their joy and manage grief. One day on the water can break a cycle of sadness. Families touched by tragedy, cancer-survivors, and combat veterans have priority. Purple Heart recipients and Wounded Warriors fish for free (Please call ahead for coordination).
All are welcome for a day “at EASE”.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Fishing Gear and Bait
- Fishing License
- Fish Cleaning and Packaging
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Safety is paramount: Alcohol, Illegal Drugs, and Smoking are prohibited. Guests must be completely sober prior to boarding the vessel.
- Bottled water - Guests need to bring their own water and non-alcoholic beverages in a small, soft-sided cooler.
- Snacks - Due to dietary restrictions and allergy risks, guest need to bring appropriate snacks or meals in a small cooler.
L4K Charters provides an amazing near-shore fishing experience on the Gulf of Mexico. Access is available from Fort Walton Beach, Niceville, and Destin, FL. Captain Rob can accommodate up to four anglers and one non-angler. Each trip is customized to the angler’s ability and desired experience. Anglers will target Cobia, Spanish Mackerel, Red Snapper, King Mackerel, Mahi Mahi, Triggerfish, Pompano, all varieties of Grouper, and many more. This Private, Full-Day trip leaves the Destin Pass and remains in State waters (<7 mile). Each angler is outfitted with medium to heavy tackle, bait, and professional instruction. We use only the best Penn rods and reels. Each fish will be handled gently for photos and release. Some species may be kept depending on the season.
Anglers enjoy a smooth ride, comfortable seating, shade, and a private head (toilet). Launched in 2017, “at EASE” is a pristine 22’ center-console built by Sea Hunt and powered by Yamaha 200hp. She is the perfect vessel for families with children, first-time anglers, as well as hard-core fishermen. Fishing license, equipment, and bait are included. Guests only need to bring drinks and snacks.
• Destin Harbor Boardwalk, FL 32541
• Destin Harbor, FL 32541-7391
Departure Point :4603 Legendary Marina Dr, Destin, FL 32541, USA
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 3-years and older are welcome. They must wear a Coast Guard Approved live jacket at all times.
- Guests prone to sea-sickness should take necessary precautions prior to boarding the vessel.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.