Full Day New Orleans City Tour and Swamp Boat Tour
Go beyond the typical city tour experience and see New Orleans like a local. This tour operator takes their guests beyond the typical tourist experience, relax in an enclosed air-conditioned minibus that runs every day. You'll get a great introduction to the history, culture and architecture of this magnificent city. Then, at the swamp, experience an educational journey back to the early days of Louisiana bayou and swamp explorations.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Bayou Segnette State Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: French Quarter, French Quarter, New Orleans, Louisiana
After a New Orleans hotel pickup, relax on board an enclosed, air-conditioned minibus that runs every day, rain or shine. Pass through the French Quarter and travel past mansions along Esplanade Avenue.
Stop At: New Orleans City Park, 1 Palm Dr, New Orleans, LA 70124-4608
Break for coffee and beignets
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Lower 9th Ward, New Orleans, LA 70117
In addition, see the Ninth Ward, a neighborhood devastated by Hurricane Katrina.
Stop At: St. Louis Cemetery No. 3, 3421 Esplanade Ave, New Orleans, LA 70119-2902
Stop and tour in cemetery and learn about New Orleans' above ground burial process.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Garden District, Garden District, New Orleans, Louisiana
View the Garden District with its vast mansions that line pristine boulevards and Faubourg Treme — one of the oldest African-American neighborhoods in the country, dating back to the 1700s.
Pass By: Warehouse District, New Orleans, LA
Pass through the Warehouse District, home of the internationally acclaimed World War II Museum, and by the Contemporary Arts Center, one of the country’s first art institutions. The tour also makes a brief stop at a cemetery to see the city’s distinctive, above-ground tombs.
Stop At: Bayou Segnette State Park, 7777 Westbank Expy, Westwego, LA 70094-4166
During the swamp tour portion, discover the beauty of a true Cypress swamp. See alligators, turtles, birds, and other wildlife in its naturally habit. Your tour will depart from Bayou Segnette; a traditional seafood trading center.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
MOST UPTOWN AND DOWNTOWN HOTELS
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, an alternative or full refund will be offered
- Most travelers can participate
- Masks are required for tour guides
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Bus capacity is 50% with a limit of 14 participants
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.