Full-Day Nikko Private Tour with Pickup
You will have a great experience with our professional staff. We assure that you will enjoy this tour and remember for a lifetime not because of rich nature but also due to famous sightseeing spots including historical shrines and temples. Get an opportunity to view the sacred land of mountain worship and distinctive mystical atmosphere. See the beauty and history of Shinkyo bridge, Tosho-gu has more than 28 shrines and you can visit as much as you want. Explore Tamozawa Imperial Villa that blends traditional Edo and early modern Meiji Period architecture throughout its 106 rooms.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Tosho-gu has around 28 shrines, each costs $13, travelers can visit whichever they want.
- Admission Fee of Shinkyo Bridge is $5 per person.
- Admission Fee of Nikko Tamozawa Imperial Villa Memorial Park is $6.
- Admission Fee of Kegon Falls is $6 per person.
- Entry/Admission - Nikko Tosho-gu
- Entry/Admission - Shinkyo Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Nikko Tamozawa Imperial Villa Memorial Park
- Entry/Admission - Kegon Falls
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nikko Tosho-gu, 2301 Sannai, Nikko 321-1431 Tochigi Prefecture
Explore shrines and temples. One of the special features of the shrine complex is the use of paths and stairways that follow the natural topography of the site, allowing the arrangement of the shrine buildings in a pleasing balance to create a solemn, religious atmosphere.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Shinkyo Bridge, 2307 Sannai Nikko Futarasann Shrine, Nikko 321-1431 Tochigi Prefecture
Shinkyo Bridge is a beautiful vermilion bridge located at Nikko Futarasan Shrine in Nikko City, Tochigi Prefecture. It is known as a sacred bridge of Nikko.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Nikko Tamozawa Imperial Villa Memorial Park, 8-27 Honcho, Nikko 321-1434 Tochigi Prefecture
Tamozawa Imperial Villa is a former imperial summer residence in Nikkō, Tochigi Prefecture, Japan. It was constructed for Emperor Taishō in 1899 and served as a hide-out for emperor Hirohito during World War II.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kegon Falls, 2479-2 Chugushi, Nikko 321-1661 Tochigi Prefecture
Kegon Falls is located at Lake Chūzenji in Nikkō National Park near the city of Nikkō, Tochigi Prefecture, Japan. The falls were formed when the Daiya River was rerouted by lava flows.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Lake Chuzenji, Chugushi, Nikko 321-1661 Tochigi Prefecture
Lake Chūzenji is a scenic lake in Nikkō National Park in the city of Nikkō, Tochigi Prefecture, Japan. It was created 20,000 years ago when Mount Nantai erupted and blocked the river. The lake has a surface area of 11.62 km² and a circumference of 25 km.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Haneda Airport, 3-3-2 Hanedakuko, Ota 144-0041 Tokyo Prefecture
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.