full day off road motorcycle adventure, Cabo Pulmo or Santiago waterfalls
Voted the best adventure in Baja, top notch Honda CRF450X fully Baja prepp, and our Off Road Race cars, specially build with chromoly, special desert suspensions, 5 point harness seat belts, a Bucket List adventure.
we explore Cabo Pulmo National Marine Park, or The Fox Canyon Water Falls.
special customized adventures for groups and family´s
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- use of our Baja rated motorcycles and race cars, ripping through desert, east cape coast, the most beautifull sights, the hidden cabo areas.
- Lunch - use of snorkeling gear in our full day buggy expeditions not included, clients expense at cabo pulmo park. Lunch included on 6 hour full day adventures
- Entry/Admission - Cabo Pulmo Marine Preserve
What's excluded :
- alcoholic beverages.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cabo Pulmo Marine Preserve, Cabo Pulmo Mexico
explore the beauty of the marie park, enjoy the catch of the day while enjoying a beach front sitting, at La Palapa Restaurant..
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Santiago, Santiago, Baja California
Explore Santiago water falls, the famous Fox Canyon, jump in the water for a refreshing time after riding the beautiful Baja Desert
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
some restrictions from hotels,force us to use designated locations in Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del CaboAirports
- Los Cabos Airport, Mexico
- cabo san lucas marina
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- we porvide face shields to all participants, we allways watch safe distance between participants, guides,and support crew.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.