Full day offshore sport fishing in Coco beach, Guanacaste
Coco beach is located within the Papagayo Gulf which is one of the most beautiful and touristic places in Costa Rica, the area is famous for its beautiful beaches. This half-day fishing tour is for those who want to enjoy the incredible coastline of Guanacaste on a 8-hour fishing chart.
Costa Rica is a privileged destination for fishermen. Why? Well, first of all because of its good climate, which allows fishing throughout the year, it has a wide variety of fish species and also its aquatic attractions. Costa Rica is a tropical gem, the country host world-class sport fishing venues, the more than 40 world sport fishing records have been established along the Pacific coast of the country speak for themselves. This is a genuinely unique and amazing sport fishing destination.
Bring your family, friends or significant other to fish and enjoy Costa Rica from another angle.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport within the local area
- Fruit snacks
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Transport outside or beyond the local area
- Your day will begin with a pick up from your local hotel in the Gulf of Papagayo area, as there are several beautiful beaches we offer pickup from any of these local sites such as Hermosa Beach, Ocotal Beach, Matapalo Beach, Panama Beach, Arenillas Beach, Guacamaya Beach, Playa Grande and Manzanillo Beach among others. Feel free to bring your carry/on or backpack as the commute will be in a transport minivan with space for baggage.
Coco beach is located right next to the most fertile marine area on the north Pacific coast of Costa Rica, an important breeding ground and frequent stopping point for most species of the ocean, large and small.
Costa Rican sport fishing is recognized worldwide as home to large and abundant species. This spectacular fishing paradise will give you all the excitement, fun and adrenaline that you are looking for during your stay.
Once you arrive to the Coco beach destination you will be greeted by an experienced, professional and friendly guide who will share with you all safety, fishing and logistic details regarding the tour, on a yacht with all the necessary equipment
When the tour starts you will be taken 18 miles into the sea where you will have the opportunity to enjoy the warm sun, sparkling salt water and of course the chance to fish for many different types of fish like marlin, sailfish, mahi mahi, roosterfish, bonitos, red snapper, horse mackerel, amberjack, grouper and much more. The experience is breathtaking, once you catch your first you will not want to stop, the rush is unique and this tour is for lovers of extreme fishing.
Once the tour comes to a close you will be taken back to shore where you will be provided transportation back to your hotel.
Weather you come with family or a group of friends you will definitely enjoy the tour, just make sure to bring your camera in order to capture the great moments from your exciting trip to the Gulf of Papagayo and the Guanacaste coast.
Departure Point :Local area hotel or resident
Departure Time :Coordinated previous to tour date
Return Detail :Return to local hotel, resident
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operated by a bi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.