Full Day Old Delhi Experience with Visit to Masterji Kee Haveli
Our tours are conducted by Truly Old Delhi residents. It's a combination of Food, Heritage & Cultural experience with walking and Cycle Rickshaw rides. It is an authentic and unique experience of off the eaten / beaten path with a visit to Asia's largest spice market where your senses will get alive.
Enjoy tried and tested safe street food on our Old Delhi Walking Tours. In this tour, you will get introduced with local life on the street and behind the doors. You will experience local culture, see some hidden heritage treasures and panoramic views of the old city. You will get an opportunity to interact with different business owners who are there from several generations.
We have been awarded HALL OF FAME in 2018 & 2019 and Certificate of Excellence (2013 to 2019) for 7 consecutive year by Trip Advisor. In 2018, we were also awarded for The Best Walking Tour Company in India.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water - Tea/ Coffee/ Lassi
- Street Food tasting
- Local Friend cum Story Teller cum Photographer
- Dinner - Early Meal at the Haveli ( One of the last standing havelis in Old Delhi)
- Cycle / Electric Rickshaw Rides
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chandni Chowk, Near Red Fort, New Delhi 110006 India
Chandni Chowk also famously known as Wedding market . You will walk through a whole sale and local bazaars & meet with established merchants selling truly Indian fare from bridal trousseau and shoes to carpets to clothes to lights, This market sells everything round the year. This is paradise for shoppers.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Khari Baoli, India
Khari Baoli (Spice Market) is a street where your senses will get alive This is Asia's largest wholesale spice market selling all kinds of spices, nuts, herbs and food products like rice and tea. Operating since the 17th century, the market is situated at the western end of the Old Delhi.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gurudwara Sis Ganj Sahib, Chandni Chowk Rd, New Delhi 110006 India
Gurdwara Sis Ganj Sahib is one of the nine historical Gurdwaras in Delhi. It was first constructed in 1783 by Baghel Singh Dhaliwal to commemorate the martyrdom site of the ninth Sikh Guru, Guru Tegh Bahadur.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: 2187, Kinari Bazar Rd, Katra Shah N Shah, Old Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, India
Kinari Bazaar is a wholesale retail market. Here you will get embroidery items like lace, thread work, embellishment, borders, stonework, gold/silver work and garlands. Here you can find best embroidery art from across India.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dariba Kalan, 1660, Kinari Bazar Rd, Clock Market, Chatta Pratap, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, India
Dariba Kalan is a 17th-century street in Old Delhi area which is also known as Chandni Chowk
most of the shops in Dariba Kalan trade in Gold, Silver, Diamond and costume jewellery. Some also deal in authentic ittar- a special variety of perfume. These stores claim to date back to the early 19th century.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Ashok Chat Corner, 3488, Hauz Qazi Chowk, Bazar Sirkiwalan, Chawri Bazar, Old Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, India
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- While we make every effort to provide on-time service, we do not guarantee tour start and finish times, which may be delayed by any number of factors, including less or more number of participants, age group of the participants, weather conditions and individual's energy level, traffic, road conditions, mechanical problems or any other conditions beyond our control. We are not liable for any inconvenience or expense caused as a result of such delay. We assume no liability or responsibility for injury, loss, or damage to persons or property, delay, or expense arising from or caused by weather conditions, acts of God, war, accident, government restrictions or regulations, from an act or omission of any individual, traffic, road conditions, mechanical problems, or any other cause or condition beyond our control. We are not responsible for the quality and safety features of public and private transport. We reserve the right to cancel or change any tour, advertised schedule, or route without notice and assume no liability or responsibility for any conditions beyond our control that may interrupt or cancel any tour. However, if we cancel the entire tour, we will give you a full refund. We are not responsible for lost, stolen or destroyed personal effects.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for women.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We would like to inform you that we are taking all possible precautions to make our tours “SAFE TOURS”. We will avoid street food tasting during the initial days. However, guests will be able to enjoy the complimentary home made street food at the Haveli.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.