Full day old Tbilisi and Mtskheta city private tour
Visit the modern and ancient capitals of Georgia in a one-day tour to Tbilisi and Mtskheta with an eventful itinerary. Both cities are rich in landmarks and historic sites. Feel the charm of cozy in European manner, lively and romantic Tbilisi, then cast mind back into the medieval scenery of Mtskheta, the most popular tourist city of Georgia.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Certified guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Transport throughout the city tour
- Guided sightseeing tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Town (Altstadt) Tbilisi, Tbilisi Georgia
The main sights of the city are clustered in the Old Tbilisi district. This area is well-known for its sulfur bathhouses fed by natural hot springs.
During the tour you will visit:
- Methekhi Church
- Abanotubani: In the old part of the city you can visit the well-
known Tbilisi sulfuric baths
- Legvtakhevi canyon: the canyon is located near the Abanotubani,
the place is surrounded with high cliffs, from where a river falls.
- Narikala Fortress overlooking the Old Tbilisi district
- Take a walk at Jan Shardeni street, popular restaurants,
open cafes and bars, nightclubs and galleries are located on this
- Cross the Bridge of peace an elegant glassand- steel footbridge
over the Mtkvari river.
- Visit the famous clock tower, like something out of a fairy tale,
outside the Gabriadze puppet theatre. On the hour, an angel pops
out of a door near the top and strikes the bell outside with a
Here it ends Old Tbilisi city tour and after the lunch (on your cost) you will head for Mtskheta tour.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: The City-Museum Reserve of Mtskheta, Mtskheta Georgia
After lunch, drive to Mtskheta, one of the oldest towns and the cultural and religious centre of Georgia. Mtskheta was the capital of the Eastern Georgian Kingdom of Iberia from the third century BC. Visit Jvari Church, a true architectural masterpiece of the early Medieval Period built on a hilltop. You will enjoy the views of the confluence of Aragvi and Mtkvari rivers. Visit Svetitskhoveli, the main cathedral of Mtskheta and a sacred place where the robe of Christ is being kept. Return to Tbilisi.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Rustaveli M/S, Kostava Str., T'bilisi, Georgia
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.