Full day - Peninsula Hot Springs & Bathing Boxes
Spend 2 -3 hours relaxing at the Peninsula Hot Springs
Immerse yourself in natural thermal mineral waters
Leave feeling refreshed and rejuvenated
Gliding through the sky in a gondola at Arthurs Seat Eagle
Visit the colourful beach boxes on the Mornington Peninsula
per adult from
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Entry into Peninsula Hot Springs
- Towel at Peninsula Hot Springs
- Ride on Arthurs Seat Eagle
- Roundtrip transport to and from selected pickup location’s
- Friendly and knowledgeable local guide
- Entry/Admission - Peninsula Hot Springs
What's excluded :
- Locker Hire
- Snacks & drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peninsula Hot Springs, Springs Lane, Fingal, Victoria 3939 Australia
Bathe, relax and unwind at the Peninsula Hot Springs!
Join us for the day as we relax in the Mornington Peninsula’s very own hotsprings, followed by a ride on Arthurs Seat Eagle before stopping at Mornington Peninsulas bathing boxes that is definitely Instagram-worthy.
Mornington Peninsula Hot Springs Kick off the day with an opportunity to relax that is not to be missed! Bathe, relax and unwind at this tranquil oasis of health and wellbeing. The Peninsula Hot Springs are a group of thermal mineral pools complete with reflexology walk, Turkish hamam, sauna, cold plunge pool and not to mention the iconic Hilltop Pool which boasts a 360-degree view of the region. Spend 2 -3 hours relaxing in naturally heated mineral baths.
Arthurs Seat Eagle State-of-the-art gondola, fly over the state forest to the highest point of the Mornington Peninsula. The only problem being, you’ll be torn between looking at the breathtaking view across the bay to the city or spotting the wildlife as you soar high above the trees.
Mornington Peninsula bathing boxes An iconic image of the Mornington’s Peninsula’s Port Phillip Bay, these bathing boxes are the area’s symbol of summer and are a tourist attraction to themselves. We’ll stop for a photo opportunity that is definitely Instagram-worthy where these bathing boxes are set upon the colourful back drop of the crystal blue ocean and a coastline to die for.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :688 Bourke St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.