Full-Day Perfume Pagoda Small-Group Tour
Perfume Pagoda is famous for scenic landscape and sacredness in the religious culture of Vietnamese people. It possesses a good combination of temples, pagodas, mountains and forest.
- Enjoy a Perfume Pagoda day trip from Hanoi, led by a knowledgeable guide
- Travel on a scenic stream to the Buddhist temple complex
- Climb the steps to Huong Tich Cave or opt to ride the cable car
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop off at hotel in Old Quarter
- Round-trip coach transport (with A/C)
- Boat trip
- Local lunch
- English speaking guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Perfume Pagoda
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance
- Cable car (optional)
- Pickup outside Old Quarter
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Packed with charming colonial architecture, Buddhist temples and pagodas, the Old Quarter, located near Hoan Kiem Lake in Hoan Kiem District, is Hanoi’s major commercial district. Its heart and soul is exposed in the ancient commercial streets which are named after their original businesses dating back about 1,000 years. Though most of the specialties (cotton, jewellery, herbs, and silk) have changed over time and have been replaced with a variety of modern-day commodities and services, visitors can still appreciate some of the original goods as well as get a feel of rich old Vietnamese customs.
Stop At: Perfume Pagoda, Hương Sơn, Mỹ Đức, Hanoi 100000, Vietnam
Make your way to one of Vietnam's most significant Buddhist sites on a guided day trip from Hanoi. Start your morning with a convenient pick up at your hotel located within the Old Quarters, or meet up with your guide at the designated point before you're whisked off to the Huong Son District, where you'll officially begin the day's activities. Board a row boat and take a relaxing ride along the Yen Stream, where you'll pass scenic landscapes and enjoy the natural poetic beauty of the surroundings. You'll then arrive at the Thien Tru Harbor, where you'll begin your trek up to the Huong Tich cave and finally arrive at the famed Perfume Pagoda, one of the largest and most unique religious sites in Northern Vietnam. The area is comprised of a complex of pagodas where huge numbers of pilgrims flock to to pray for happiness and prosperity in the coming year. Take in the intricate and natural designs within the caves and snap a few photos to take home before heading back to enjoy a delicious local lunch. As the sun sets, you'll be transported safely back to your hotel.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :47c Lý Quốc Sư, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up hotels in Old Quarter
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 29 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.