Full-Day Perth, Fremantle, Swan Valley & Wildlife Park
Packed full of the essential, iconic Perth and Fremantle locations, the Swan Valley and Cottesloe Beach. Meet kangaroos, koalas and other Aussie native animals.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- Fresh Lunch Included
- Wine / Beer tasting
- Food tasting *subject to itinerary
- Driver / Guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected CBD hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aussie Perth Tours, Perth WA 6004 U 64 269 Hay St, Perth, Western Australia 6004 Australia
• Discover three major highlights of West Australia – Perth, Fremantle and the Swan Valley region
• After your Perth city accommodation pickup drive past major Perth City highlights including Perth Mint, Parliament House, Swan Bell Tower and Old Perth Port.
• Visit Kings Park for spectacular views surrounded by magnificent gardens and dense natural bushland and tall forest trees. You won’t believe you’re in the middle of a major capital City!
• Look out across the hills in the distance and the majestic Swan River that cuts through Perth central business district & south Perth & the Elizabeth Quay.
• Visit the Port City of Fremantle to experience the cultural mix of the famous cosmopolitan cappuccino strip amongst the rich, historical monuments, museums and architecture.
• Enjoy looking over Freo from the heights of Monument Hill.
• Drive past the port, the Railway station, the Old Customs House, Victoria Quay etc.
• Grab a glimpse of the famous Cottesloe Beach as you head out to the beautiful Swan Valley region.
• Enjoy wine tasting at a local winery of various types of wines that you may purchase to take back home. Immerse yourself in the vineyard experience and enjoy tastings of local wines.
• Enjoy hundreds of delicious chocolate products and chocolate tastings.
• View the spectacular array of produce, and award-winning wines and a huge range of home-made jams, preserves, olive oils sauces, dressings, spice mixes and desserts.
• Enjoy liqueurs and food product tasting while in the Swan Valley.
• Travel to the famous Whiteman Park and enjoy a unique Australian wildlife experience from the moment you arrive at Caversham Wildlife Park.
• Take the opportunity to hand feed native kangaroos, take photos with the koalas, pat the wombat and many other Aussie animals and birds.
• You will have a chance to see on how the farmers and their dogs muster sheep on Australian farms.
• Try your hand at whip cracking, milking the cow or hand feeding a sheep lamb.
• A visit to Molly’s Farm will give you a taste of farm life with a live sheep shearing demonstration and other interactive farm activities. Meet many brightly coloured parrots, cockatoos, and other Australian birds, poultry and farm animals.
• Visit the gift shop where you may like to purchase local leather products, hats, magnets and a variety of souvenirs.
Departure Point :• Free pickup from Hotel within Perth CBD or Northbridge area • Alternative pickup from our office in East Perth • Pick-up from Residential Address (Available at additional cost) • Free drop off back to your Hotel or other location within Perth CBD and Northbridge
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour is not recommended for people with walking disabilities or requiring a wheelchair
- Exact order of itinerary items may be subject to change as required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.