Full-Day Phi Phi Island by Speedboat with Lunch
Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city to Phi Phi Island and spend some quality time with your family. Get up-close with the tropical marine life and colorful corals in the underwater world and relax on the white sandy beach with a cold fresh coconut drinks. A delicious lunch and hotel transfer from Phuket is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- In the morning, after being transferred to the pier, you will take a speedboat to reach Phi Phi islands. Sightseeing excursions include Loh Sa Mah and Phi Phi Ley cove as well as Maya Bay, where the 2000 film “The Beach” (starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Tilda Swinton) was filmed.
A chance to observe the majestic undersea world is also available for guests who enjoy snorkeling. If you are more an exploring type of person and Phi Phi’s natural beauty is not enough, there is plenty to do on and off the island. Phi Phi Ley is home to the Viking Cave, a large limestone cavern, where ancient rock paintings can be found.
After lunch at a beach side restaurant, we will reach Bamboo island where you can enjoy free time to swim and snorkel or simply lie and rest on the beach. The departure in the afternoon will be from Hin Klang Island. Upon arrival at the pier in Phuket, we will drive you back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Centrally located hotel in Phuket
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Hotel transfer service from centrally located hotels in Phuket. Supplements and conditions apply for hotels and resorts located along Rawai, Chalong, Surin, Kamala, Bang Tao and Tri Trang Beach.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.