Full Day Plazas & Carrion Point
This tour at Plaza Island its perfect if you want to see wildlife and enjoy the nature along enjoy a snorkeling activity.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Marine and lan Transport
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at the dock in Pto Ayora
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: South Plaza Island, Ecuador
You will visit Plaza island, one of the best spots at the archipielago to see the local fauna and also the unique enviroment of the place
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Santa Cruz Island, Ecuador
The tour starts between 7:30am - 8am with a transfer to the dock "Canal Itabaca" to board the yacht that will take its course. The "Canal Itabaca" is the pair of two islands of crescent shape that rests just a few hundred meters off the east coast of Santa Cruz. North Island is only used for scientific purposes.
“Plaza Sur” is one of the smallest but richest islands in the archipelago. Only 130 meters wide (426 feet), formed of volcanic magma, giving it a unique quality in its species. Our landing is in the channel between “Plaza Norte” and “Plaza Sur” where the island is deployed by the sea.
The approach makes an attractive and colorful journey. The turquoise waters of the channel contrast brilliantly with the white sand and black lava coast. The rocks have grown thick with some cactus in certain places, highlighted with colorful zayapas. The path continues gradually to the highest part of the island towards the canyons that allow us to observe the ocean to the south, where the swallow-tailed gulls nest. Tropical birds, masked and blue-footed boobies follow the wind currents. The place is a wonderful spot to observe marine life, including manta rays.
The shores of Square makes perfect snorkeling activity in a colony of sea lions that come to almost a thousand. Once all the activities are done we will take you back to the dock of Pto Ayora
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Galapagos Islands, Galapagos Islands
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bring your swuimsuit and also your sunblocker
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.