Full-Day Pompeii - Vesuvius - Winery Lunch Experience Private Tour
Day Tour of Pompeii Ruins and Mt.Vesuvius would allow you to visit some the best historical sites of the world.
Go back in time with a visit to the famed archaeological site of Pompeii, then hike the volcano that caused its destruction. Walk the ancient Roman streets of Pompeii . Climb to the volcanic crater of Mt Vesuvius for incredible views over the countryside and Bay of Naples.
• Full-day tour of Pompeii, Mt Vesuvius and the Lacrima Cristi winery from Sorrento,Positano or Naples.
• Discover the remains of the ancient city, buried by a volcanic eruption in 79 A.D.
• Explore Mt Vesuvius, where you can hike to the crater for incredible views over Naples and the bay.
• Relax at the final stop – a winery where you can sample the wines and have a light lunch(your expense).
• Tour includes pickup and drop-off at the : Naples Port - Sorrento Port - Naples Hotel - Sorrento Hotel .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private tour
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Lunch and wine-tasting (28 euros per person)
- Entrance fees (Pompeii 15 euros per person - Vesuvius 10 euros per person)
- Your driver will pick you up at the your Hotel,Villa or Port in the morning and will proceed for a truly memorable experience visiting the most famous and magical settings overlooking the Tyrrhenian sea.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Sorrento Port
- Amalfi Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.