Full-Day Pozar Thermal Baths and Edessa Waterfalls
Leave Thessaloniki and travel to the natural hot springs of the Pozar Thermal Baths to relax in the healing waters, while nature and Mount Voras offer a stunning backdrop.
Benefit from the healing properties of water naturally heated to a temperature of 37° Celsius. Known for its amazing taste, it is said the water helps in diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, skin conditions, poor circulation, respiratory problems, and kidney disease, including kidney stones.
Enjoy lunch at a pretty village next to Pozar and taste the traditional flavors of Greece. Visit the local market and marvel at the goods on display. Continue to the city of Edessa. Get some free time to visit the spectacular waterfalls before returning to Thessaloniki.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation by luxury air condition mini bus
- English speaking tour escort
- Basic insurance (during transportation)
- All taxes
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees in Pozar baths (2-3 Euro per person)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal Expenses
- Towel rental (€1.5 per towel)
- Entry/Admission - Loutra Pozar
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Loutra Pozar, Loutraki 58400 Greece
Imagine yourself in a pool amidst steep rocks, natural waterfalls, and wild vegetation. Feel the soothing warmth of the water (37⁰C) taking the strain off your body, and let your eyes wander around the verdant gorge where Agios Nikolaos (Saint Nicholas) stream flows, (aka Thermopotamos meaning 'hot river' in Greek). Heighten your senses in this pristine nature where green is King and even the branches of the trees (mainly planes and willows) are all covered in luxuriant ivy. Relish the stimulating sensation of the 37 degrees crystal clear waters in the outdoor pool that is surrounded by the wild.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Edessa Waterfalls, Edessa Greece
Waterfalls are considered one of the most impressive natural phenomenon around the world. Enjoy a visit to Greece’s picturesque waterfall in Edessa town which happens to be the capital of Pella. The river forming this renowned Greek waterfall is Edessaios. The city is filled with little bridges and the sound of running water will accompany your strolls around the town.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- The distance between Thessaloniki and Pozar Thermal Baths is 110 km and lasts approximately 1 hour and 40 minutes
- The distance between Pozar Thermal Baths and Edessa is 35 km and lasts approximately 30 minutes.
- The distance between Edessa and Thessaloniki is 90 km and lasts approximately 1 hour and 25 minutes.
- Customers must be able to climb and descend some stairs.
- Entry to the thermal baths is not permitted for pregnant women
- Be provided with the information folio of the Thermal Springs for all the advice regarding the sensitive social groups that are not allowed to make use of the Thermal Springs
- Wear sunglasses, hats and sunscreen during summer months, and comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Wear warm clothes and shoes during winter months.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.