Full Day Priv. Tour to The Cliffs of Moher Hidden Gems -Dublin
Explore The cliffs of Moher and west Clare with a local guide!
See the Cliffs from 3 different views that most visitors miss!
Not just a Bus tour! 3 unique short walks to really experience the stunning landscape of Clare!
-My Name is Ian, I live on the west coast next to the Cliffs,My passion is surfing so in the past ten years I have explored every part of Ireland's coast but especially around Clare.
-I want to show visitors some of the hidden gems of the Cliffs, as well as the surrounding area so I have set a route that will bring us to the most stunning parts of the famous 14 km long vista. See Aill Na Searrach and the Goats trail, where Irish surfers have been ride Huge waves under the shadow of the cliffs.
-From here I will take you along the trail to O'Briens castle and the highest point of the cliffs, then onto another short walk to the southern tip of the cliffs at Hags head my favorite viewing point.
Along the way I will show you some of my other favorite hidden gems!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- photography service
- Entry/Admission - Cliffs of Moher
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cliffs of Moher, Lislorkan North, Liscannor Ireland
The Cliffs of Moher are 14 km long! Most people only ever see them from the visitors center,on this tour we will take them in from 3 separate viewing points from north to south.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Castello di Doonagore, Ballycullaun Ireland
16th-century tower house with a small walled enclosure located about 1 km above the coastal village of Doolin.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Kilmacduagh Tower, Gort Ireland
7th century monastery and round tower in the Burren
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Ennistymon Falls, Ennistymon Ireland
Beautiful waterfall and native woodland walk in the center of the market town and foodie haven of Ennistymon! stop for lunch in one of many fantastic cafes and restaurants in the bustling little village.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Burren National Park, Burren National Park, The Burren, County Clare
stop at a beautiful lake overlooking the heart of the Burren national park.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can arrange to meet your group from any city or airport in Ireland!This Tour can be customized to suit your needs just let me know what you are most interested in doing! Airports
- Dublin Airport, Dublin Ireland
- Shannon Airport, Co. Clare, Ireland
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.