Full-Day Private Boat Tour of Elafiti Island from Dubrovnik
Join us on this unique trip of discovering the amazing Elafiti Islands. Situated near Dubrovnik, with its gorgeous beaches, amazing crystal-clear sea and lots of sun, this beautiful archipelago is not something you would want to miss.
This whole-day boat tour of the Elafiti islands is unique for its flexible itinerary that allows you to get the most out of this trip. If you have special wishes, talk to your skipper and make an agreement on how will your itinerary look. Our job is to show you the best of the archipelago so sit back and enjoy the ride in your private boat to your amazing destinations.
Skipper and guide in one, fuel, underwater camera, soft drinks, beer, bottled water, snorkeling masks and dry bags included.
All our three speedboats are avalible to choose for all kind of boat tours. Pls. visit our website before booking and take a look in our boat section, where you can see a video of every boat and make a choice :)!.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Hotel/Apartment/Port - pick up and drop off
- All Fees and Taxes
- Skipper/Guide, Fuel and Mooring/Anchoring
- Bottled and Sparkling water
- Beer and Soft drinks
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Underwater go pro camera
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Snooky Tours, Trpanjska 7, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
We will mention that our first step is to meet you at one of our departure locations. Transport to the location is included in price. Before we start we like to explain and comment with you our itinerary, tell you some details and suprises prepared for you. Our tours are private and specially designed for you.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Kolocep Island, Dubrovnik Croatia
-Visit a village/port to see old renesance houses and fisherman cabins
-Entrance into the cave with a speedboat to take breathtaking pictures
-Three Cave place snorkeling, swimming, taking photos
-Blue Cave Island Koločep snorkeling, swimming inside, taking photos
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lopud Island, Dubrovnik Croatia
Enough is to say that this amazing island is most popular to spend time on your full day tour.
-You need to see a unique style of romanic style churches, renesance summer houses and beautiful botanic garden. Just to mentioned that all atractions are free entrance/free of charge.
-Great oportunity to have a lunch in one of the old style restorans with completely fresh and natural food.
-Visit and swimm on one and only famous sandy beach Šunj.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is possible everywhere in the City area (hotels, private accomodation).Because of the traffic jam in the season we like to advice our guests to check our departure points on google map because very often some of our points are very close to their accomodation. Ports
- Main port of Dubrovnik - Gruž
- Old Town port
- Orsan yacht gas station
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- WE WOULD LIKE TO ASSURE YOU THAT YOUR SAFETY DURING THE TOUR IS OUR PRIORITY AND WE IMPLEMENT ALL NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS TO MAKE YOUR DAY BOTH ENJOYABLE AND SAFE. HIGH HYGIENE AND CLEANLINESS STANDARDS ON OUR TOURS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.