Full-Day Private Bollywood Tour
Discover the glittering world of Bollywood films on a full-day tour in Mumbai. Start by visiting a movie shooting. Take a look at the technical work of a Bollywood studio. If time permits, you may be able to see an actor’s makeup room or take pictures with some movie stars. Watch a dance performance with typical Bollywood flare. Drive past the mansions of several Bollywood stars as you return to your hotel / port.
• Bollywood movie shooting
• Dance Show
• History of Bollywood and some fun facts
• Mansions of Bollywood stars
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel / Port pick-up and drop-off
- Bollywood Guide Fees
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Bollywood Tourism Pvt Ltd
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bollywood Tourism Pvt Ltd, 7, Tulsiani Chambers, Free Press Journal Road, Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400021, India
You will be picked up from the port / your hotel and driven to a Bollywood studio where you can watch a live movie shooting. Take a peek behind the scenes and see some of the activities of movie making. See the technicians at work. Take a look into the makeup rooms (subject to permission). Have your picture taken with a Bollywood actor (subject to permission).
Next visit the Bollywood Museum and learn about the various periods of Indian cinema. Get a taste of Bollywood dances as you watch four live dance performances. You may even decide to join in and learn some of the moves. At the end of the show take lunch (beverage excluded) at a local restaurant.
After lunch visit another film studio and take a look at the various sets that include a police station, temple, village, studio hall, market, gas station etc. After that drive past some of the mansions of famous Bollywood stars.
At the end of the tour, you will be dropped back at the port / your hotel.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.Airports
- Mumbai Airport, Maharashtra 400099, Mumbai India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Cruise passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time. Refunds will not be issued if tour is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship.
- Inspection and checking of personal baggage is mandatory at studios. Except for your valuables, hand baggage is not allowed at location shooting.
- Please note that studios in India are smaller as compared to Hollywood.
- This itinerary could be tentative as it is dependent on studio permission.
- Professional cameras and photo shots are strictly not allowed until and unless permission is given.
- Transit times will be long as the studios are at distant locations and are also subject to traffic conditions.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.