Full day Private Budapest city tour with lunch and Parliament interior visit
Take a full day informative private city tour with a perfect guide and then enjoy a delicious lunch with a drink in the famous Castle district.
Explore the neo-Gothic Hungarian Parliament Building,visit the National Assembly hall, and Holy Crown inside.
Enjoy a more personal tour experience on this private trip
Admire the UNESCO-listed Buda Castle area and stunning views from the Fisherman’s Bastion
Hear about the 1,000-year history of Hungary’s capital from the professional guide inside the Parliament building (tickets included)Parliament interior tour is NOT private!
This professional sightseeing tour makes the perfect introduction for the first time visitor to Budapest.
This informative tour includes the following sights:
City Park – Heroes Square, Zoo, Circus, Széchenyi Bath, Vajdahunyad Castle
Andrássy Street -Opera house
St. Stephen’s Basilica , Parliament (inside) Jewish quarter ,Chain bridge
Castle area - Matthias Church, Fishermen’s Bastion
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 course menu lunch with a drink in the Buda castle area (vegetarian, glutenree options available)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Professional private guide
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan/car
- entrance tickets to Matthias church
- entrance tickets to Parliament building
- Entry/Admission - Matthias Church
- Entry/Admission - St. Stephen's Basilica (Szent Istvan Bazilika)
- Entry/Admission - Hungarian Parliament Building
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Halaszbastya, Szentharomsag Ter, Budapest 1014 Hungary
The Halászbástya or Fisherman's Bastion is one of the best known monuments in Budapest, located in the Buda Castle, in the 1st district of Budapest. The terrace provides one of the most famous panoramic views of the Danube, Margaret Island, Pest and the Gellért Hill.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Matthias Church, Szentharomsag ter 2, Budapest 1014 Hungary
The highlight of the tour is Matthias Church with its abundantly decorated roof . The church is a very finely executed Neogothic reconstruction fantasy from the end of the 19th century and it is a beautiful building.
We do enter the church, entrance fees included.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Buda Castle, Szent Gyorgy Ter, Budapest 1014 Hungary
Buda Castle district is packed with historic sights and attractions and you get a breathtaking view of The Danube with the Chain bridge.
Here in a traditional restaurant we invite you for a delicious lunch with a drink. (Included)
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Szechenyi Lanchid, Budapest 1051 Hungary
During the trip learn about the history of Szechenyi Chain Bridge, the first permanent connection across the Danube between Buda and Pest.
Stop At: St. Stephen's Basilica (Szent Istvan Bazilika), Szent Istvan ter 1, Budapest 1051 Hungary
Admire one of the most famous sightseeing point of Budapest as a guided indoor tour of the building.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Heroes' Square, Andrassy Avenue Next to City Park in the VI. District, Budapest 1062 Hungary
Heroe's square is the largest square in Budapest. The Millennium Monument in the middle of the square was erected to commemorate the 1000-year-old history of Hungary. You will see the statues of kings and hear a perfect introduction from our guide.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Citadella setany 1 Gellerthegy, Budapest 1118 Hungary
We visit the Citadel building and the Liberty statue on the top of the Gellert hill, and enjoy the breathtaking view of Budapest.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Vajdahunyad Castle (Vajdahunyadvar), Vajdahunyad var Varosliget, Budapest 1146 Hungary
Along the stop in the city park area we will pass the famous Vajdahunyad castle.
Pass By: Szechenyi Baths and Pool, Allatkerti korut 9-11., Budapest 1146 Hungary
Szechenyi Bath is the biggest and most popular of all the thermal baths in Budapest. What is more, it is one of the biggest natural hot spring spa baths in Europe ...
During the stop in the City park you will see and hear the history of the Szechenyi bath.
Stop At: Andrassy Avenue, Andrassy ut, Budapest 1061 Hungary
The tour drives you along Andrassy Avenue in Budapest, an elegant boulevard in the city center. Sights, attractions, restaurants, and cafes in the Andrassy ut area.
Pass By: Central Market Hall, Vamhaz korut, 1-3, Budapest 1093 Hungary
During the guided tour you will hear the history of the building.
Stop At: Hungarian Parliament Building, Kossuth Ter 1-3, Budapest 1055 Hungary
The Hungarian Parliament is one of the most beautiful Goverment Buildings in all Europe. Hear its history from our professional guide.
Wander the Parliament's historic halls, learn about the building's neo-Gothic detailing and architecture, and uncover the stories of this prominent testament to Hungarian governance. The interior visit takes 45 MIn.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The tour includes pick up and drop off service from any hotels or from any private addresses of Budapest.Airports
- Budapest Airport, Budapest, 1185 Hungary
- MAHART PassNave Passenger Shipping Company. Vigadó Square ship station, Budapest, Budapest Batthyány tér - Budapest Vigadó tér, 1051 Hungary
- MAHART PassNave Passenger Shipping Company., Budapest, Belgrád rkp. 22, 1056 Hungary
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- There is a different price of the Parliament for guests coming from the European Union and for those visiting from countries outside the EU. Please check carefully before selecting!
- Most travelers can participate
- You may enter the building following a security check. Larger bags, packages and objects capable of causing injury are strictly prohibited.
- You may enter the building only with a PRINTED COPY of your ticket (the PDF document). You can print your ticket at the info desk 15 minutes prior to the tour.
- Make sure to have your photo ID/passport with you when entering the Parliament
- The Parliament may cancel the tour due to Parliament programs and state protocol events
- We are serious about taking extra precautions to stop the spread of this virus by practicing regular hand washing and sanitization, we regularly sanitize and clean our equipment and work areas, we make hand sanitizer readily available to our guests and team members, and practice social distancing measures through providing private tours and private transfers.We will check the health of employees every day, wear masks and thoroughly disinfect our hands, equipment, vehicles and changing areas.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.